Bill Self's Twitter

LawVol13

Excited for the wkend. Big decisions to b made in NYC. Can't wait to finish up recruiting so my bad golf game can hopefully become average.

Don't know if you can take anything away from this or not. But it is interesting.

The only thing I can take from it is his golf game sucks , maybe it will get worse if Selby picks Tn.

Prepare for him to choose KU.

In which case Tennessee will move on and reel in other top-flight recruits in the future.

If he chooses Tennessee, awesome.

Signs keep pointing to KU. Not that it is time to be too nastalgic but the fact that Pearl has brought us to the point that we are in the running for the Josh Selby's of the world this late in the game says a lot. In Bruce we trust!

I'm sure you're right, but I feel like Self would know what was going to be said.

After the Kiffin situation with twitter - I wouldn't think so. I have a part time job working under a public figure and occasionally have to update his twitter and facebook which he doesn't know the username/pw to either and never consults us about it either. Pretty common I think.

After the Kiffin situation with twitter - I wouldn't think so. I have a part time job working under a public figure and occasionally have to update his twitter and facebook which he doesn't know the username/pw to either and never consults us about it either. Pretty common I think.
Possibly, but it just seems like a situation where he knows it could get a lot of people's hopes up. I assume you're right, but like I said, I'll react to just about anything right now as good or bad.

Hmm. I thought I read something back before the KU/UT game that Self said himself that he doesn't "tweet". Gosh, I can't believe I even said that word!

VN Store

Back