Funny (I thought) story about B-Maze's tattoes

GtwnVol

My friend on the basketball team said Bobby has a tattoo that said Stuggles Made Me. Obviously this would supposed to say Struggles Made Me, but Bobby wouldn't admit to it. He said Stuggles was a cool old man in his neighborhood. At the end of this last season, he put flames over it, thus confirming it was a spelling error, but his reasoning was that he had a dream that Stuggles wanted to be cremated.

Take this for what it is, just trying to bring some positivity to this period of nervousness with Selby and Negavols aplenty.

im-awesome-tattoo-456a11090.jpg

A Barney fan?

Not the gay purple dinosaur... The gay guy on How I Met Your Mother.

Love How I Met Your Mother. Actually watching it right now and Neil Patrick Harris "is awesome".

Too bad they didn't get the spelling right. Embarrassing.

That is pretty funny s**t. With a college education you'd think he could come up with a better story :eek:lol:

My friend on the basketball team said Bobby has a tattoo that said Stuggles Made Me. Obviously this would supposed to say Struggles Made Me, but Bobby wouldn't admit to it. He said Stuggles was a cool old man in his neighborhood. At the end of this last season, he put flames over it, thus confirming it was a spelling error, but his reasoning was that he had a dream that Stuggles wanted to be cremated.

Take this for what it is, just trying to bring some positivity to this period of nervousness with Selby and Negavols aplenty.

I've heard the same thing from some girls who know him. They say he's pretty embarrassed by it.

Just noticed that. A little irony or a clever quip on the part of the poster? (or some inventive mod perhaps...)

Awesome article on the subject: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=reilly_rick&id=4644126&sportCat=nba
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If it doesn't work just google: rick reilly tatoos

I'm not gonna lie, "Stuggles made me" has been going through my head mixed with laughter. Wow. That's some funny ish.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back