If Tennessee Misses On Selby...

hatvol96

it looks like they'll make a run at Mike Rosario. He'd obviously have to sit out a year, but wouldn't be a bad addition. It never hurts to have one of Bob Hurley's players on your roster.

Hat, have you heard anything new on Selby? Seems like everything that I've read seems to think KU.

Not really. The consensus out there is Kansas, but I wouldn't be shocked with Tennessee and I still think people are underselling UCONN's chances.

Yea, with the way this recruitment has gone, UCONN wouldn't shock me.

Last edited:
I the new video today he said it was down to UT,UK,KU, and Zona.

Yea, I saw that. I still wouldn't be surprised because Selby seems to like attention and picking UCONN when he doesn't even mention them as a finalist would garner that for him.

I think some people have tricked themselves into thinking that we are in good with Selby. His mom doesn't like us and he just doesn't seem like he wants to go here to badly. I hope I am wrong though

Yea, I saw that. I still wouldn't be surprised because Selby seems to like attention and picking UCONN when he doesn't even mention them as a finalist would garner that for him.

My bad theres a big bang when he says UCONN and its hard to hear it.

it looks like they'll make a run at Mike Rosario. He'd obviously have to sit out a year, but wouldn't be a bad addition. It never hurts to have one of Bob Hurley's players on your roster.

Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but would it have to be a full season, or would it be like Maymon's situation?

I can't seem to find any highlights of him from the 2009-10 season. All the highlights I've seen have been 2008-2009. What's the deal?

Rosario sounds like a solid player. Not necessarily a fan of his reasons for leaving though although it's somewhat understandable.

“I think my mom knows where she wants me to go, so she knows. But I just want to sit down by myself and think about it,” he said.

“I think my mom knows where she wants me to go, so she knows. But I just want to sit down by myself and think about it,” he said.

If he really said this then it sounds like she is still wanting him to go to KU but he really doesn't. That sounds better for us if he wants to sit down by himself and think about it.

seems good, but we have some good shooting guards already. Also, are we still going after Todd Mayo? He is a Shooting Guard too.

seems good, but we have some good shooting guards already. Also, are we still going after Todd Mayo? He is a Shooting Guard too.

Going after Todd Mayo is not worth it. Seen him play in person, and he is getting major D1 looks because of the name on the back of his jersey.

VN Store

Back