Hopson dislocated finger

crittyvols

Per Twitter. He says that he dislocated his finger at the Auburn game and is just now getting it looked at. Does anyone think that this was why his shot was so off?

Now I understand why he was giving about 40% effort and let Summers eliminate us from the tourney.

I stated aloud during the tourney that something was hurting Hopson. Not surprising at all. He gave up way too many shots that normally he would have taken.

well don't guess, get some facts

I'm just relaying his message from Twitter to volnation. He didn't say anything about which hand it was. But IMO it is probally his shooting hand. Regardless though, you use both hands for shooting and it might have messed up his form. It might be an excuse, it might not.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

you use one hand to shoot. i've played w/ broken fingers. if its the non shooting hand its really not a problem at all

you use one hand to shoot. i've played w/ broken fingers. if its the non shooting hand its really not a problem at all

So have I and I had to change up my shot. You use one hand to follow through. But if it is his left pinky then it shouldn't be a problem.

We have a bunch of enlightened intelligent posters on this board. They can bash and belittle our players and coaches with the best of them. They can issue death threats to players, boo our team in front of prospects and make anyone who is in Orange wish they had gone to another school. They bellow at the top of their lungs to FIRE Pearl, FIRE Hamilton, FIRE Dooley, FIRE Summitt, FIRE the janitor or FIRE whoever they see as a solution to lead them to the promised land. Really smart. They bash Crompton, Ainge, Prince, Hopson, Steven Pearl, McBee, Josh Bone and on and on. We just can't get enough of these Einsteins' rantings because we can learn so much from them. A lesson for these ne'er do well players and coaches is "give your all for Tennessee and get........(Insert your own venom).

We have a bunch of enlightened intelligent posters on this board. They can bash and belittle our players and coaches with the best of them. They can issue death threats to players, boo our team in front of prospects and make anyone who is in Orange wish they had gone to another school. They bellow at the top of their lungs to FIRE Pearl, FIRE Hamilton, FIRE Dooley, FIRE Summitt, FIRE the janitor or FIRE whoever they see as a solution to lead them to the promised land. Really smart. They bash Crompton, Ainge, Prince, Hopson, Steven Pearl, McBee, Josh Bone and on and on. We just can't get enough of these Einsteins' rantings because we can learn so much from them. A lesson for these ne'er do well players and coaches is "give your all for Tennessee and get........(Insert your own venom).

great post *sarcasm*

Thank you for your valuable insight.

Putting an awful lot of people in one category

Last edited:
my only complaint w/ hopson is that he's lazy. that's it. if he played/trained hard, then everything else will fall into place

Talking with a friend from Kentucky about Hopson's effort. His theory is that in H.S. His competition was good but not great. He became used to simply being better than everyone else and can't adjust now that his competition is equal or better. It seems to make sense. Any thoughts?

VN Store

Back