4 years of Wayne Chism vs. 1 year of DeMarcus Cousins

I'll take the winningest player in UT history... a high character player that led a less talented team just as far in the tournament as cry baby

To be clear, I’d take Chism. However on TOS I got in an argument with a UK fan about this who pointed out Cousins had more double doubles this year than Chism had in his career.

To be clear, I’d take Chism. However on TOS I got in an argument with a UK fan about this who pointed out Cousins had more double doubles this year than Chism had in his career.

did you also mention to him that Cousins got away with double double offensive fouls all year with the SEC refs?

Cousins is gonna get kicked out of atleast 6 NBA games because he cant control his period when the call doesnt go his way. he's also gonna set the record for more technical fouls in one season by a rookie.
these are NBA refs NOT SEC refs,the refs in the SEC let him get away with everything and these NBA refs wont take the crap he got away with in college

If Cousins wasn't such a head case, then I would take Cousins easily. But I would take Weezy because he's a high character guy who will never give you problems.

But I would easily swap Wayne's 4 years for Wall's 1.

Hindsight is 20/20. If your choosing between the two up front and unbiased, the choice is obvious.

Also, its two different types of player. Chism is a great player, but Cousins is also a guy who changes a program. Two different dynamics.

However, with the parameters specified by the OP, I would take Chism as well.

VN Store

Back