Cool Video of Tobias

Hard to watch for me but I'm old I guess. Nevertheles, I can't wait to see this guy in a TN uniform next year. Can you say dominate?

I meant to say in the post that you can already tell this kid has natural confidence and swagger. hopefully he can learn to harness it and if he does the sky is the limit, cant wait to see him in knoxville!

He is going to be one of those players that the competition's fans will absolutely hate because of all the emotion he plays with, not to mention his ability to hit it from anywhere on the floor. Looking forward to his arrival!! Imagine him as a Junior playing along with C. Jones and Ware with a year under their belt. If he does stay that long, we will be Championship contenders, NO DOUBT!

Possible 2012 Starters:

PG - C. Jones
SG - Ware/Golden
SF - McRae/Maymon
PF - Harris
C - Hall

Not counting recruits we get between now and then. I know a long way off, but it is sweet to think about!

I wish Hopson had a 1/4 of tobias's emotion and passion for the game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He is going to be one of those players that the competition's fans will absolutely hate because of all the emotion he plays with, not to mention his ability to hit it from anywhere on the floor. Looking forward to his arrival!! Imagine him as a Junior playing along with C. Jones and Ware with a year under their belt. If he does stay that long, we will be Championship contenders, NO DOUBT!

Possible 2012 Starters:

PG - C. Jones
SG - Ware/Golden
SF - McRae/Maymon
PF - Harris
C - Hall

Not counting recruits we get between now and then. I know a long way off, but it is sweet to think about!

Might want to put Scotty on there. I believe he will stay because of the lockout in 2011.Its not a done deal but just sayin.

Possible 2012 Starters:

PG - C. Jones
SG - Ware/Golden
SF - McRae/Maymon
PF - Harris
C - Hall

O my bad this is 2012 I was thinking 2011.:fool:

haha it seemed like they were kind of making fun of him and when you look at his tape it is pretty comical the stuff that he does. especially that steering wheel thing thats kind of ridiculous. He does have some great passion and skills though. GBO

I wish Hopson had a 1/4 of tobias's emotion and passion for the game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That was exactly what i was going to make the post about, but i figured we have already had enough hopson hate regarding his confidence/passion/swagger and what not

Mayne that was awesome, Lol start the bus! I can't wait intil he does some of those things in orange!!! GO VOLS

It is so freaking great to have somebody showing this kind of emotion for the game. Can not wait to see him in orange next season. Imagine if Scotty wasn't afraid to show a little emotion.

VN Store

Back