First Day of Arby's Classic Cancelled; Four Games Schedule for Saturday

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Both games on the opening day of the Arby's Classic at Lindsey Nelson Stadium have been postponed until Saturday due to heavy rain in the Knoxville area. A series of four games will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday morning, with each contest to follow 30 minutes after the one before it ends.

More...

Discuss.

Well look at the bright side, atleast we did not lose today.

Last edited:
Lets face it Hobock, our baseball coach is not very good. I think we have good players but I think he is a loser. He may be a good coach and all but he is in way over his head.

Well, they one a game against a team from a BCS conference, although I'm not sure how seriously the Big East takes baseball.

thats a very good offensive club Morgado kept down today....he was fantastic....tight defense behind him and Hawn comes through with a timely dinger..quality win against a quality non conference oppenent.

Lets face it Hobock, our baseball coach is not very good. I think we have good players but I think he is a loser. He may be a good coach and all but he is in way over his head.

Raleigh hasn't thrown a single pitch or stepped in the batters box one single time. We won today, just try to enjoy it, PLEASE!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Raleigh hasn't thrown a single pitch or stepped in the batters box one single time. We won today, just try to enjoy it, PLEASE!

Phil Fulmer never got on the field, Billy G never made a shot, neither did Buzz Peterson, Charlie Weis never caught a pass, Mike Shula and Ron Zook never made a tackle.

I'm really lovin me so me Raleigh right about now!

So you're either related to him or his best friend. There's no other reason you could be pleased with an 0-6 start in the SEC.

Enjoy it while you can, Raliegh will be unemployed in about 2 months.

So you're either related to him or his best friend. There's no other reason you could be pleased with an 0-6 start in the SEC.

Enjoy it while you can, Raliegh will be unemployed in about 2 months.

Thanks for the update, Nostradamus!

I know you are joking with everyone, anyone who would support Todd Raliegh does not care about winning and losing.

VN Store

Back