2010 Tennessee Baseball Media Guide

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Click here to browse, read and print the 2010 Tennessee baseball media guide.

More...

Discuss. :)

It would look better without the Todd Raleigh section in it :yahoo:

Seriously tho, well put together as always but with the talent we have, if he doesn't put it together he will find the long ride back to NC.

Raleigh sounds like an ego maniac in the letter....for a guy that's proven nothing here at UT he does talk a lot

I see we're ducking ETSU this season. Either that, or the Bucs decided they needed to upgrade their schedule.

I am glad Raleigh decided not to run scared from Coastal Carolina and USC Upstate, too. Maybe we can even give one of them a decent game.

I see we're ducking ETSU this season. Either that, or the Bucs decided they needed to upgrade their schedule.

I am glad Raleigh decided not to run scared from Coastal Carolina and USC Upstate, too. Maybe we can even give one of them a decent game.

lol Nice one!:rock:

You realize that Coastal Carolina is a Top 25 program, right? They've been a #1 regional seed a couple of times recently. They open the season ranked #12 in the Baseball America Top 25.

Of course, we don't play them this year, finished up a home-and-home last year. But the fact remains that Coastal is a good program.

Last edited:
But the fact remains that Coastal is a good program.

True, but should they own us? Should Tennessee baseball dread seeing Coastal Carolina on the schedule as the next opponent?

The team did well over the weekend. I hope they can keep it up and we won't have to have these kinds of discussions.

True, but should they own us? Should Tennessee baseball dread seeing Coastal Carolina on the schedule as the next opponent?

Not really a fair question. Should the major California schools dread to see Long Beach St. or San Jose or even Fresno? Not in most sports, but definitely in baseball.

Not really a fair question. Should the major California schools dread to see Long Beach St. or San Jose or even Fresno? Not in most sports, but definitely in baseball.
No, it is a fair question. The University of Tennessee baseball team should not dread seeing ANY opponent on its schedule, unless the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox decide to join the SEC. (Or maybe the Dutch National Team...I hear their coach has a grudge with us.)

It's not just Coastal Carolina, however good they might be. UT baseball might not win every game; no baseball team does. But no one should own us.

VN Store

Back