Can we get a petition going?

UTVOLSGURU

NEGAVOLS, SUCK MY
To fire Raleigh, I mean, I know delmonico was around for years and it was a good run, but, after 1 year under the Raleigh tenure, doubts are already pouring out from tons of fans I know, Raleigh sucks, go back where ya came from and let's get someone who actually wants to win ball games.

To fire Raleigh, I mean, I know delmonico was around for years and it was a good run, but, after 1 year under the Raleigh tenure, doubts are already pouring out from tons of fans I know, Raleigh sucks, go back where ya came from and let's get someone who actually wants to win ball games.
Hey Guru, can you please tell me who these people are? I can't get much info down here in Gator-land. Sorry for my ignorance but can you help?:huh:

He's talking about baseball, the new coach sucks. 117 views, only 2 replies. Why? Because it's baseball.

well i think he only wants power pats yea they are great but me id rather have some one wit no homeruns an a 700 or 600 on base percentage then a guy wit 15 homeruns an a 300 on base......i might be biased cause i player last year i had over 650 on base no homeruns i was leadoff i ran my 60 yard dash n 6.45

well i think he only wants power pats yea they are great but me id rather have some one wit no homeruns an a 700 or 600 on base percentage then a guy wit 15 homeruns an a 300 on base......i might be biased cause i player last year i had over 650 on base no homeruns i was leadoff i ran my 60 yard dash n 6.45

?????:stop:

I will say I am one of the doubtful ones, but I am willing to give a guy at least two years. If they don't succeed this year, or at least see vast improvement it is my opinion that there would likely be some change made.

Baseball and basketball (to a lesser degree) are those sports that if you're winning its--"Yeah Yeah Rah Rah" and if you're losing its---"OH Well". Football is a whole nother animal. You love it---even if you are losing.

To answer your question---No. Nobody REALLY cares.

2010 will be his 3rd year, not 2nd.

If the Vols don't make it to the conference tourney, he's probably gone.

Baseball and basketball (to a lesser degree) are those sports that if you're winning its--"Yeah Yeah Rah Rah" and if you're losing its---"OH Well". Football is a whole nother animal. You love it---even if you are losing.

Actually, people do care. And guess what, there are people who don't care about football either.:no:

And I've never liked the firing of Delmonico in the first place. And then for Raleigh to come in and run off several very good players, I just don't know what direction he is trying to take this program.

I will say I am one of the doubtful ones, but I am willing to give a guy at least two years. If they don't succeed this year, or at least see vast improvement it is my opinion that there would likely be some change made.

He has had 2 years, next season will be his 3rd. There was no improvement in year 2. Next season will hopefully be his last, because he's sucked since he's been here and was a horrible hire from the beginning.

Baseball yes, and maybe women's bball, but basketball is not even close to baseball in this regard.

And while UT is a football school, even still enough losing and people will stop loving it. Look at last season, apathy was setting in and crowds were down, and Alabama took over the stadium.

I heard on a radio interview back a few months back that if there wasn't improvement this year he is gone. That there was several players with injuries and it hurt him being able to implement what he wanted to do, and it actually gave him a reprieve from getting his butt canned. (I didn't keep up with it this year very much so I don't know if that was true but I do remember some players being injured)

I know one thing for sure though is Hambone does listen and if enough complain somebody will hit the bricks :yes:

Baseball yes, and maybe women's bball, but basketball is not even close to baseball in this regard.

And while UT is a football school, even still enough losing and people will stop loving it. Look at last season, apathy was setting in and crowds were down, and Alabama took over the stadium.

I agree. It's a joke to compare the baseball following to the basketball following with 20k plus almost every game.

Clueless.

VN Store

Back