Sad Day In Mudville

BHAMVOLFAN

Geemineeze, we lost the last two baseball games by 2 touchdowns and a safety. LSU on the other hand woke up from their sleep and kicked our @ss. I hope we can pull out at least one win against Jawjy this weekend.

Bayou, you can come out of hiding now :matrix:

Attachments

• DSC_9214_lg.jpg
    DSC_9214_lg.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 2
One? We are going for the sweep!!

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 15, 2005 10:43 PM
One? We are going for the sweep!!
[snapback]94408[/snapback]​

Now where'd I put that Big Orange Broom??

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 15, 2005 10:43 PM
Now where'd I put that Big Orange Broom??
[snapback]94409[/snapback]​

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that you were flying on it last night. :matrix:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 15, 2005 9:44 PM
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that you were flying on it last night.  :matrix:
[snapback]94410[/snapback]​

haha...why do you always give LIO hell??..i mean, i love it..im just wondering.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 15, 2005 10:44 PM
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that you were flying on it last night.  :matrix:
:dlol: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 15, 2005 10:44 PM

I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT!!

Watch it Pavarotti! :gun:

I think one win at least gives us a spot in the SEC tourney. A broom would be nice however.

It's too bad that Hochevar can't pitch every game...

How many do we have to win to host a regional? Any idea?

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 15, 2005 10:46 PM
:dlol:  :laugh1:  :laugh1:  :laugh1:
[snapback]94413[/snapback]​

Oh, I get it Freaky.

HE can call ME out and all you do is laugh it up. I can call somebody out and MY posts get deleted.

I'm suing for board discrimination as soon as I get myself a lawyer.

If we finish in the top 16 we are a shoe in. However, we could probaqbly finish in the top 24-28 and get one as several schools don't have the $$, hotels, etc. to want to hold one.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 15, 2005 9:48 PM
[snapback]94418[/snapback]​

it really is...because, he is amazing.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 15, 2005 9:50 PM
Oh, I get it Freaky.

HE can call ME out and all you do is laugh it up. I can call somebody out and MY posts get deleted.
I'm suing for board discrimination as soon as I get myself a lawyer.
[snapback]94422[/snapback]​

I'm not a lawyer but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night :whistle:

Originally posted by Volsguy12@May 15, 2005 9:52 PM
it really is...because, he is amazing.
[snapback]94425[/snapback]​

He is amazing and you have hit our achilles heel. Pitching is our weakness. If we had 2 more SOLID starters, we'd be just awesome. But, Cobb has been shaky and Adkins is just a freshman. Adkins is a Hochevar like pitcher that will be very good as he gets older. We just can't seem to be consistent on the mound.

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@May 15, 2005 10:42 PM
Geemineeze, we lost the last two baseball games by 2 touchdowns and a safety.  LSU on the other hand woke up from their sleep and kicked our @ss.  I hope we can pull out at least one win against Jawjy this weekend.

Bayou, you can come out of hiding now  :matrix:
[snapback]94407[/snapback]​

HERE I AM!!! I'm not hiding! And I'll have you know I was totally disappointed that my VOLS lost 2 of 3. I really expected them to win, but the LSU team decided to show up for a change. AND I met lots of team parents and some of the coaches. It was totally cool. I guess you didn't see my post about how our fans fell in love with JULIO BORBON on Friday night. They stayed in the bleachers behind left field and called him out to chat and congratulate him on his standup triple after the post game team meeting. We really appreciate good baseball down here. All 5000+ of us!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 15, 2005 10:57 PM
Losing to LSU doesn't affect our being #1 in the East does it?
[snapback]94432[/snapback]​

No, it doesn't. But if Florida would have won today it would have affected you. Losing to LSU affects your RPI. The rating that they polls use to rank you nationally. Right guys?

Originally posted by BayouVol@May 15, 2005 9:57 PM
HERE I AM!!!  I'm not hiding!  And I'll have you know I was totally disappointed that my VOLS lost 2 of 3.  I really expected them to win, but the LSU team decided to show up for a change.  AND  I met lots of team parents and some of the coaches.  It was totally cool.  I guess you didn't see my post about how our fans fell in love with JULIO BORBON on Friday night.  They stayed in the bleachers behind left field and called him out to chat and congratulate him on his standup triple after the post game team meeting.  We really appreciate good baseball down here.  All 5000+ of us!
[snapback]94433[/snapback]​

Yeah, I saw your post, nice! You must be getting over that Dixie Beer hangover.....?

Originally posted by BayouVol@May 15, 2005 9:59 PM
No, it doesn't.  But if Florida would have won today it would have affected you.  Losing to LSU affects your RPI.  The rating that they polls use to rank you nationally.  Right guys?
[snapback]94434[/snapback]​

Wrong, SEC games all count. Of course you were right about UF, if they lost today (haven't looked) we are behind them by 1/2 game still.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 15, 2005 10:48 PM
[snapback]94418[/snapback]​

You know, at LSU we have a bill board in right field called "THE INTIMIDATOR," but after watching Hocheaver pitch Friday night and shut us down, I call him

THE ANNILIHATOR!!!!!

Attachments

• baseball_intimidator.jpg
    baseball_intimidator.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2
Saw this on another board, a question was asked about Iorg's home run.

Dirks pitched a helluva game. LSU was patient with Cobb and stayed back on his off speed stuff. LSU bounced back after last night's game and showed some character. Let's hope we do the same on Sunday.

Eli's ball landed in a swamp the next parrish over. Last word was that two alligators were fighting for it. BayouVol was nearby firing up the deep fryer waiting for one a dem ally-gatuhs to choke to death. Smoke Laval has dun gone to da stoh fa sum Dixie Beer and som Zatarains. Umm umm...

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@May 15, 2005 11:05 PM
Saw this on another board, a question was asked about Iorg's home run.

Dirks pitched a helluva game. LSU was patient with Cobb and stayed back on his off speed stuff. LSU bounced back after last night's game and showed some character. Let's hope we do the same on Sunday.

Eli's ball landed in a swamp the next parrish over. Last word was that two alligators were fighting for it. BayouVol was nearby firing up the deep fryer waiting for one a dem ally-gatuhs to choke to death. Smoke Laval has dun gone to da stoh fa sum Dixie Beer and som Zatarains. Umm umm...
[snapback]94444[/snapback]​

Yeah, I saw that too! Fried Gator tastes a lot like CHICKEN!

VN Store

Back