Raleigh's Future?

NEW COACH

8th Maxim
We'll be a very talented team in the near future. Well, we're talented now but just raw. If Raleigh can't do anything in the next 2-3 years he should be in very hot water. I'm not calling for his head or anything and I'm saying give him 3 years to prove something but these losses to little OOC teams is weak.

We'll be a very talented team in the near future. Well, we're talented now but just raw. If Raleigh can't do anything in the next 2-3 years he should be in very hot water. I'm not calling for his head or anything and I'm saying give him 3 years to prove something but these losses to little OOC teams is weak.

Delmonico coached here for 18 years.

I think your assesment of Tennessee's current talent is somewhat off as well. They might have some individual stars but as far as depth goes I don't see much happening there.

Let him get a roster full of "Raleigh" style players then see what he does.

I agree with that. That's why I said give him at least 3 years to prove something. He's already recruiting big players but we'll see what he does with them.

Ouch... way too early for a Raleigh firing thread... even if you claim it's 2-3 years down the line.

Ouch... way too early for a Raleigh firing thread... even if you claim it's 2-3 years down the line.

especially since it's going to be 2-3 years before you even can start to see a significance difference. Raleigh should have a shelf life of 5 years minimum before this is even discussed.

Wow, it's been 9 months since he was hired and UT is doing better than expectations, and Raleigh should already watch himself.

Little premature

Next years pitching recruits, there are 5 that I know of, adkins,locante,gruver,daniel,gant. these kids will add tremendous depth there are several in there who could be weekend pitchers....gotta give coach r some time...have faith we will be fine.

I'm not sure what his status is, but Hochevar's little brother was signed last year and had to have surgery before fall practice. That's another arm with a pedigree.

Didn't I read in one of your post that you were still in HIgh School. How'd you get so smart on analizing baseball games, coaches and players in such short years. I been involved in bb in all aspect of the game and you guys seem to have all the answers.

Well, I was expecting not to lose to 8-24 in-state teams.

And, I thought Raleigh could at least beat the team he just left.

Yeah, haha little league. But FYI, it is actually getting pretty big. When I was in little league I played in the TN state tourney and even that atmosphere was high stake, so to speak.

Yeah, haha little league. But FYI, it is actually getting pretty big. When I was in little league I played in the TN state tourney and even that atmosphere was high stake, so to speak.

so you didn't even make regionals?

maybe you should talk to these girls about playing in big time games:

2007champs.jpg

VN Store

Back