Coach Raleigh

justingroves

13-14 in handshakes
After having a chance to interview him tonight, I firmly believe that Tennessee will suprise a lot of people.

Get ready to hear the term "Gorilla Ball" a lot.

Kentrail Davis and Josh Liles are going to see a lot of playing time.

Raleigh believes in putting a fence up around Tennessee. He said his goal is to get Tennessee kids that want to play for the school.

After having a chance to interview him tonight, I firmly believe that Tennessee will suprise a lot of people.

Get ready to hear the term "Gorilla Ball" a lot.

Kentrail Davis and Josh Liles are going to see a lot of playing time.

Raleigh believes in putting a fence up around Tennessee. He said his goal is to get Tennessee kids that want to play for the school.

I've talked to Coach Raleigh multiple times, and I liked his style as soon as I met him. He's incredibly accomodating in terms of interviews and stories, good guy.

I believe Raleigh is a winner !

We may see a little Bruce Pearl turn around. :crossfingers:

Ha! Ha! Ha! This was prophetic, just not how you thought I'm sure. Both guys leave the program worse than they found it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

[] CTR is a winner
[x] Bruce Pearl "turned around our compliance dept.
[] Mike Hamilton made a good hire
[x] OP and company lost some credibility

"gorilla ball"....when I heard that I was under the impression that we were going to abandon the Delmonico dink n dunk for a homerun friendly scheme, I had no idea he meant that we would have a gorilla coaching our boys.

Have you all ever watched TR gallop out to the mound? It all makes sense now, he's a gorilla.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back