Baseball Vols Beat #7 Ole Miss

I actually almost went to that tonight but I wimped out.

Sweet! Our baseball team is starting roll! Hochevar is a beast.

Hochevar really has been pitching well.

You know, I subscribe to GoVolsXtra and they don't even have a section designated for baseball. I wonder why??

I actually dread the end of baseball season because of the long dry spell from then to football season.

:bad:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 26, 2005 2:06 AM
You know, I subscribe to GoVolsXtra and they don't even have a section designated for baseball. I wonder why??

I subscribe to that. Don't you think it's hard to navigate? I think it could be laid out better.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Mar 26, 2005 2:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Mar 26, 2005 2:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Mar 26, 2005 2:06 AM
You know, I subscribe to GoVolsXtra and they don&#39;t even have a section designated for baseball.  I wonder why??

I subscribe to that. Don&#39;t you think it&#39;s hard to navigate? I think it could be laid out better. [/quote]
Extremely hard....they could take a lesson or two from this board IMO...

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 26, 2005 2:15 AM
Freak, did you see the smiley I call FreakandGaVol?

I saw it. :shakehead:

OWB, I don&#39;t know about that but they need to do a better job of separating out the new articles. I hardly ever go there becasue it frustrates me.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Mar 25, 2005 11:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Mar 25, 2005 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Mar 26, 2005 2:15 AM
Freak, did you see the smiley I call FreakandGaVol?

I saw it. :shakehead: [/quote]
I heard through the grapevine you&#39;re quite the lightweight. :lol:

Night all. I&#39;m getting too old to stay up all night.

:(

I think you guys are the greatest&#33;

VN Store

Back