Tennessee Vs. Baylor

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
Does anyone have perdictions for the game? We lost to Texas A&M yesterday 10-1, but there was four un-earned runs. we just need to play fundamental baseball and we will win. Does anyone know if it is coming on T.V. or not?

Not on TV, I believe yahoo sports is carrying it on the internet. No gametracker from UTsports.com either. We had 6, count 'em, 6 hits last night...2 of them were from Iorg. A&M had 14 hits and scored 6 on errors. With our puny hitting, our D has to be air tight.

Oh ok, thanks for calrifying. it was the first game of the year so im not really worried about it. Everyone has to work out the kinks. I just hope we give a better performance tonight. Do you know who is pitching?

I believe Sean Watson is pitching tonight. Do you know anything about him? Also, a freshman I believe is pitching tomorrow. Some tall kid that went in the 14th round to the Phillies that is rumored to have a 92mph heater.

Here's our starter on Sunday

Sunday SP from UTSports.com

Yeah I know alot about Sean Watson. He is a 6-3 sophmore. Last year he lead the team in starts with 14. He did real good outside of conference play, but struggled aginst the SEC teams. He is a pretty durable pitcher who can go about 8 or 9 innings a game. Hope we get a good outting from him tonight.

VN Store

Back