Help a Jr vol

Lopedogg03

Posting this in a couple different forums to get more views. My son has an opportunity to throw 1st pitch at a minor league baseball game and would be beyond excited to do so. He has bled orange since day 1 and wants to play baseball for UT when he is in college. Please follow link to vote

EPB of Chattanooga | Facebook

My suggestion for the OP is to go to the vote page, copy the link to that page and post it here on VN...That makes it easy for folks...just a suggestion.

My suggestion for the OP is to go to the vote page, copy the link to that page and post it here on VN...That makes it easy for folks...just a suggestion.

WOW, I have seen some long pages to scroll through, but this is really long. Linking that voting page? Highly recommended! I have no idea what to look for! Too much stuff.

EPB of Chattanooga | Facebook

OK, so this is the vote page...here's the problem, I don't know which picture is of your son?

At the top of the page there is an enter button and a vote button, click the vote button, but still, we need to know which picture we are voting for.

It is possible that I could find that out in other forums, but I don't really go anywhere on VN but the baseball forum.

VN Store

Back