Tennessee at Georgia Sunday Edition

Is it just me?

Someone needs to clone Neely - if we had three little gamers like him we could take on the world.

What is he 5' 9 a buck 45 ?

Wow he's good and not the greatest defense behind him usually. Hope they can keep it together for the rest of the game.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I am bad luck. I left and it was 4-0, I come back to see GA score to make it 5-2.

Big missed opportunity, bases loaded with one out and Nico hits into a double play.

5-3 good guys, B7

We allow runs in the most inexplicable ways. Runner steals 2nd and ends up scoring the tying run. Bentio throws it to 2nd and no one is covering.

This board has talked about hitting and pitching, but if they could play in the field, Tennessee would have 3 or 4 more conference wins.

runner on 1st with 2 outs in the 9th scores on error in the field. 1st to home on a stolen base attempt of 2nd.

Reactions: 1 person
This board has talked about hitting and pitching, but if they could play in the field, Tennessee would have 3 or 4 more conference wins.

runner on 1st with 2 outs in the 9th scores on error in the field. 1st to home on a stolen base attempt of 2nd.

Yep.

That just can't happen.

And I hate to say it, but that's not a talent thing. Coaching should eliminate stuff like that.

VN Store

Back