Updated Pick'em 4/14

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
oooops again, 4/16/2018

its getting tight.....Bruin +6 over the weekend.

PHP:
zachpack	32
BruinVol	31
Birdie18	29
VolPack22	25
Volsbaseball26	24
Vols reporter 	24
HoosierVol	23
6-4-3	23
TheBigOne10	21
Hartsvol	21
TXBO	19
IH8TheHaslams	19
appyvol	17
NorCalVol67	16
BaseVol Fan	16
OldTimer	14
dillyo51	13
mr.checkerboards	12
matts42012	12
Zetter	11
RollerVol	10
Vol66	10
Gilbert	9
vols12345	8
Scvol7906	7
BaseVol22	6
YankeeVol	5
CunningLinguist	5
whobethis16	3
Tbvol	3
StangeVol	3
rookievol	3
LA vol7	3
bmboomer	3
Backwards K	3
Halph66	2
Cmvol	1
tcarroll90	0
rickyb712	0
oryankees	0
Burger	0
banjo hitter	-3
31VFL	-3
Volsbaseballfan	-7

Last edited:
I'm toying with the idea of splitting the completion in to 2 different brackets to keep the folks way down the point total competitive.

It would be the SEC bracket and Little League bracket. the Little League Bracket would get a trophy at the end of the year saying "Competed" and the winner of the SEC Bracket would get the "No More Than $10,000 prize".

Any thoughts, ideas?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm toying with the idea of splitting the completion in to 2 different brackets to keep the folks way down the point total competitive.

It would be the SEC bracket and Little League bracket. the Little League Bracket would get a trophy at the end of the year saying "Competed" and the winner of the SEC Bracket would get the "No More Than $10,000 prize".

Any thoughts, ideas?

Damn almighty. Next thing you know you will stop keeping score because of feelings getting hurt. Let me guess you still have all your green ribbons hanging in your office

😎

Well, if I am going to receive a participation trophy regardless, put me down for sweep and double up the rest of the season.

Damn almighty. Next thing you know you will stop keeping score because of feelings getting hurt. Let me guess you still have all your green ribbons hanging in your office

😎

Well, if I am going to receive a participation trophy regardless, put me down for sweep and double up the rest of the season.

I guess I'll just keep one bracket.....

Just messing with ya. Not a bad idea. You could pair up the winners of the two brackets for an SEC tourney showdown.

now thats a good idea! I'll noodle on that one....

Hopefully the Vols are in the SEC showdown and we keep playing.

I may need to start tanking a bit to ensure I end up in the bottom bracket. 😀

looking at the numbers, the cutoff would be around 15.

Wouldn't do it this year however next year I may institute a 2nd bracket with a lesser prize for the folks who have no shot halfway thru SEC play. Basically at the halfway point the 2nd bracket would start for the folks who are "almost" mathematically out.

But you bring up a good point, people may tank on purpose. Thats why they would only get a "participation trophy" gag type prize.

Any thoughts, ideas?

nice thought, but I'd have to say just leave it the way it is...of course, maybe have a worst of the best trophy...might as well go ahead and put my name on it...:)

GBO!

VN Store

Back