The Unofficial Basevols 2nd Game...

what a crowd ladies and gentlemen at this momentus occasion...GO AIR FORCE...:)...:hi:...:salute:

what spark, what change, can even be made to make this different...where does it begin...poor guys...just gotta keep fighting...for the future...

what spark, what change, can even be made to make this different...where does it begin...poor guys...just gotta keep fighting...for the future...

This is just my opinion and probably isnÂ’t a popular one but I think I the way to start it right now is get the two seniors out of the lineup ASAP

Reactions: 2 people
if you're not watching this game...missing some pretty good ball being played...6-0...Tigers...on to T4...

This is just my opinion and probably isnÂ’t a popular one but I think I the way to start it right now is get the two seniors out of the lineup ASAP

heck, everybody is welcome with their opinion...that's what we do...but, it's still just wanting a better team somehow...we've been doing this for a while now...:)...and, as always...

GO BIG ORANGE!

Texting with my ex's cousin. He is a huge LSU baseball fan and is at every game. I asked him to take it easy on us, but that obviously did not work.

Reactions: 1 person
it's not too early for rally caps is it...let's see, wasn't it all backwards set...:question:...anyway...I think it was, so that's what I'm gonna do...so...

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang good Vol inning...T5...we losing, but, I got my rally cap...backwards...dang skippy...:pepper::pepper:

VN Store

Back