Pick'em- UT Martin

BruinVol

Ok here we go.

Pts are worth 4pts

No double up.

UT Martin is a bad team. They are 5-23 and gave up 58 runs over the weekend.

Here is the way this midweek works. You are picking win or lose on the TWO game handicapped total score.

The Vols are -12.5 runs for the two game total score.

OT can clean this up if he feels the need!

So, the Vols could lose a game however if they win by 13 runs or more in the 2 games combined it’s considered a win? Example, lose game 1 2-1 however when game 2 18-0 it’s considered a win.

I like the format! Tough call on this one.....

I think one game will be high scoring on both sides, Vols win both but don't outscore the Skyhawks by 12.5 runs

Last edited:
So, the Vols could lose a game however if they win by 13 runs or more in the 2 games combined it’s considered a win? Example, lose game 1 2-1 however when game 2 18-0 it’s considered a win.

I like the format! Tough call on this one.....

I think one game will be high scoring on both sides, Vols win both but don't outscore the Skyhawks by 12.5 runs

Yea. This format makes game 2 matter to everyone even if game 1 was a surprise outcome.

I initially thought the line would be lower but dang they suck

Yea. This format makes game 2 matter to everyone even if game 1 was a surprise outcome.

I initially thought the line would be lower but dang they suck

True. But they have wins against Cincinnati and Southern Miss. So ya never know! Good format!

True. But they have wins against Cincinnati and Southern Miss. So ya never know! Good format!

Might be a good format but dang a good handicapper gets bets on both sides. Not sure anyone is going to take the Skyhawks

VN Store

Back