31 Keenan Bell 1B Florida

IMPACT FRESHMEN
3 Brady McConnell SS Florida
4 Jack Leftwich RHP Florida
5 Tommy Mace RHP Florida
7 Jordan Butler UT Florida
29 Connor Churchill RHP Florida

Grading The Gators
Just as scouts grade prospects using the 20-80 scouting scale, we use a 20-80 scale to evaluate teams in our top 25. A score of 50 in each category is average, relative to a typical NCAA tournament team; 55 is slightly above-average; 60 is above-average (plus); 70 is well above-average (plus-plus); 80 is top of the scale, historically strong. Accordingly, 45 is fringe-average or slightly below-average; 40 is below-average; 30 is well below-average; and 20 is the extreme in that direction.

Hitting: 60
Power: 60
Speed: 55
Defense: 65
Starting Pitching: 75
Bullpen: 65
Experience/Intangibles: 70

04250fb423bd0023c37173362cd86363.jpg

Link to Florida's Schedule/Record, 2018 Baseball Schedule - Florida Gators

Simply reply SWEEP, 1-1 or SWEPT for a 2-Game Series and SWEEP, 2-1, 1-2 or SWEPT for a 3-Game Series

Double Up if you're feeling lucky................

Rules are simple and may change without notice:

1. Simply pick how the Vols will fair during the mid-week games or weekend series
2. Reply with Sweep, 2-1, 1-2 or Swept for a weekend series or WIN or LOSE for a midweek game.
3. At the end of the season (tournaments included) a winner will be selected by their correct predictions and awarded a special prize on behalf of OldTimer and not to exceed $10,000 in value
4. All predictions must be submitted by the 1st pitch of the 1st Game, any edits after the start of the game will result in a disqualification for that Series or Game
5. You do not have to play every week, total points won will win
6. Point system may be changed at my discretion at any time
7. Weather will be an issue, I'll post any instructions regarding weather prior to each game, check back often if inclement weather is in play
8. More rules may be added at my discretion
9. No wagering, 2018 Pick'em is for the enjoyment of the Volnation forums.
10. Disputes will be handled by a 3 person panel: Me, Myself and I

Again, if there is an EDIT after the game starts on your post, your prediction doesn't count....

Point System
Weekend Series
3 Points awarded if you correctly pick 2-1, 1-2 or 1-1 for a rained shortened series. No points awarded for a 1 game weekend series
1 Point awarded if you pick 2-1 and the Vols Sweep
6 Points awarded if you correctly pick a Sweep or Swept, doesn't matter if we only get in 2 games due to weather

Midweek Games
2 points for correctly picking the winner
games will be handicapped

Double Up
Double your point value if correct however the original point value is subtracted if your prediction is wrong. Example, you pick the Vols to go 1-2 and you Double Up, if they go 1-2 you will receive 6 points however if your pick is wrong you receive -3.

Pick with your gut and not your heart!!! - OT

Last edited:
It’s baseball, and like last year you never know, but

A. Florida is better than they were last year (they hit a lot better)

B. They are straight rollin right now.

Maybe law of averages starts to kick in, but a very tough chore in general and particularly with the way they are playing right now

Reactions: 1 person
It’s baseball, and like last year you never know, but

A. Florida is better than they were last year (they hit a lot better)

B. They are straight rollin right now.

Maybe law of averages starts to kick in, but a very tough chore in general and particularly with the way they are playing right now

our only shot, like last year is to get to the bullpen.....however your bullpen isn't to shabby either.

I am picking solely from MY HEART and I STILL BELIEVE and just can't pick against my VOLS......use to work with a gator fan and GEEZ it was tough.....GO VOLS BABY...BREAKING the BATS OUT WEEKEND.....

1-1
2-1 DOUBLE....

I hate to do this,,My heart says Don't ,,, but what i have seen with my own eyes,,says Swept

2 Game--0-2
3 Game--0-3
swept,,,And Double It Up

VN Store

Back