SEC Tournament

Volsbaseballfan

How many wins do you guys think it will take for us to make to Hoover?....Not as Confident as I was a few weeks ago...

UGA got in last year with 11 SEC wins,,12 should do it this year also,,IMO UGA was the 12 seed in the tourney...

Reactions: 1 person
IMO if this coaching staff can get this team to Hoover then they can chalk it up as a successful first season.

Going to be really really tough...it will be remarkable to make it to Hoover in CTV's first year...TBH...this is my first year to follow SEC baseball to this extreme...just a part time fan up until this year....BUT anyone that thinks SEC baseball isn't Loaded or Doesn't think the SEC is a Totally different animal simply doesn't follow it very close.. The Talent level is Simply Amazing and The ARMS in this league!!! I know alot of people think there isn't that big of a difference between other D1 programs with one game mid week series but After watching I SEE THE DIFFERENCE.........ALL I CAN SAY is GO VOLS...KEEP GRINDING!!

Going to be really really tough...it will be remarkable to make it to Hoover in CTV's first year...TBH...this is my first year to follow SEC baseball to this extreme...just a part time fan up until this year....BUT anyone that thinks SEC baseball isn't Loaded or Doesn't think the SEC is a Totally different animal simply doesn't follow it very close.. The Talent level is Simply Amazing and The ARMS in this league!!! I know alot of people think there isn't that big of a difference between other D1 programs with one game mid week series but After watching I SEE THE DIFFERENCE.........ALL I CAN SAY is GO VOLS...KEEP GRINDING!!

I completely agree,,, getting to Hoover will be a success this year...ACC top to bottom isn't this tough,,,Big 12 top to bottom isn't this tough either and Pac 12 and Big 10 not even close. Pac 12 will have 3-4 teams a year, Maybe?

Reactions: 2 people
South Carolina was 1-5 in SEC play coming into last weekend and they had 3 starters out of the line up. Their pitching completely overmatched the Tennessee hitters the entire weekend. This does not bode well for the Vols' chances going forward.

Still a chance but it's shaping up to be a real struggle for that coveted 12th spot that the Vols are chasing every year.

Reactions: 2 people
lol at Vandy tonight

Hit a grand slam right before the storm hit to go up 7-4 at Mtsu but it doesn't count

L 4-3 to Mtsu

Attend SEC Tournament in Hoover every year & watch every game. Other fans always ask about the Vols, but not in a nasty way. Enjoy the camaraderie & pure baseball atmosphere there. Vols have an uphill climb & there's a definite talent/depth discrepancy, but I like how CTV is building this team. :rock:

VN Store

Back