919 miles
Staff member
Belmont Bruins (12-15) OVC

Projected Order of Finish - 3rd

TOP PROSPECTS, 2018 DRAFT
1 Dylan King RHP Belmont

IMPACT FRESHMEN
6 Jackson Campbell C Belmont

Belmont (31-29, 17-13) was last in the league in batting average but led the OVC in steals. The Bruins also finished third in ERA and fielding percentage. Closer Kyle Klotz (3-3, 4.94) returns after setting an OVC record with 46 appearances. Ace Dylan King (3-5, 4.07), drafted out of high school, touched 96 mph this past summer while pitching in the Cape Cod League. King continues to develop his breaking ball, too, and figures to be one of the premier arms in the league. Tyler Vaughn, Connor Etheridge and Casey Queener who combined to win 12 games last season round out the rotation. Vaughn commands the zone well and sits 86-90 with his fastball, while Etheridge is an 85-88 arm with a good changeup and Queener is 86-90 with his fastball and throws three pitches for strikes. As for the offense, speedy right fielder Matt Cogen (.875 OPS) leads the attack from the three-hole, and he rarely strikes out. Leadoff batter Kyle Conger, a third-year starter, is back at shortstop. Jackson Campbell, a catcher with plus speed, a strong arm and emerging power, is a freshman to watch after he won the starting job this past fall. DH Alex Ward, who made just 29 starts last season, opens the season as Belmont's cleanup hitter.

Link to Belmont's Schedule/Record, 2017-2018 Belmont Baseball Schedule/Results - Belmont Bruins

Belmont Bruins +4.5

Simply reply WIN or LOSE

Double Up if you're feeling lucky................

Rules are simple and may change without notice:

1. Simply pick how the Vols will fair during the mid-week games or weekend series
2. Reply with Sweep, 2-1, 1-2 or Swept for a weekend series or WIN or LOSE for a midweek game.
3. At the end of the season (tournaments included) a winner will be selected by their correct predictions and awarded a special prize on behalf of OldTimer and not to exceed $10,000 in value
4. All predictions must be submitted by the 1st pitch of the 1st Game, any edits after the start of the game will result in a disqualification for that Series or Game
5. You do not have to play every week, total points won will win
6. Point system may be changed at my discretion at any time
7. Weather will be an issue, I'll post any instructions regarding weather prior to each game, check back often if inclement weather is in play
8. More rules may be added at my discretion
9. No wagering, 2018 Pick'em is for the enjoyment of the Volnation forums.
10. Disputes will be handled by a 3 person panel: Me, Myself and I

Again, if there is an EDIT after the game starts on your post, your prediction doesn't count....

Point System
Weekend Series
3 Points awarded if you correctly pick 2-1, 1-2 or 1-1 for a rained shortened series. No points awarded for a 1 game weekend series
1 Point awarded if you pick 2-1 and the Vols Sweep
6 Points awarded if you correctly pick a Sweep or Swept, doesn't matter if we only get in 2 games due to weather

Midweek Games
2 points for correctly picking the winner
games will be handicapped

Double Up
Double your point value if correct however the original point value is subtracted if your prediction is wrong. Example, you pick the Vols to go 1-2 and you Double Up, if they go 1-2 you will receive 6 points however if your pick is wrong you receive -3.

Pick with your gut and not your heart!!! - OT

Win but not cover.......before first pitch :)
Twitter post shows a nasty head win blowing in.

Last edited:
I don't care if we were playing the bad news bears I ain't laying 4.5 runs.

Bruins +4.5

VN Store

Back