Updated Pick'em Points 3/28

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
It's going to be a great race to the finish..........

PHP:
zachpack	23
Vols reporter 	22
RollerVol	20
Volsbaseball26	20
Birdie18	18
VolPack22	16
BruinVol	15
TXBO	15
HoosierVol	15
6-4-3	14
BaseVol Fan	14
dillyo51	14
mr.checkerboards	13
Hartsvol	13
OldTimer	11
TheBigOne10	10
Vol66	10
whobethis16	9
appyvol	9
matts42012	9
vols12345	8
NorCalVol67	8
IH8TheHaslams	8
Zetter	7
Gilbert	7
Scvol7906	7
BaseVol22	6
Cmvol	6
CunningLinguist	5
YankeeVol	5
StangeVol	3
rookievol	3
Backwards K	3
31VFL	3
bmboomer	3
LA vol7	3
Tbvol	1
tcarroll90	0
Burger	0
banjo hitter	-3
Volsbaseballfan	-6

just a few observations from OT......

I'm really impressed how Roller and TXBO are hanging around the top, they are playing a smart Pick'em.

Zach and Bruin are going to have to get out of there comfort zone and start Doubling at the appropriate spot, too many young guns doubling down and climbing up the board. They remind me of my old Financial guy, too afraid to lose money to really make any money..........:) JK

Vols reporter is on fire Doubling Up, 3 weeks ago he was -6 and now has 22 Points. 6 for 7 correct.......will he crash and burn or runaway from the pack?????

Our defending champ is lurking in the back ground with plenty of time, can he come back and repeat? I believe Volsbaseball26 was near the top last year too, nice run!

And last but not least, Volsbaseballfan is slowly getting out of the hole since getting negative back in the fall. I'm sure he'll be + points in the near future. This should be a lesson to all you youngins out there, getting in debt early makes a tough road to hoe. Be careful with all those student loans out there.......just from free advice from OT :) TIFWIW

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
just a few observations from OT......

I'm really impressed how Roller and TXBO are hanging around the top, they are playing a smart Pick'em.

Zach and Bruin are going to have to get out of there comfort zone and start Doubling at the appropriate spot, too many young guns doubling down and climbing up the board. They remind me of my old Financial guy, too afraid to lose money to really make any money..........:) JK

Vols reporter is on fire Doubling Up, 3 weeks ago he was -6 and now has 22 Points. 6 for 7 correct.......will he crash and burn or runaway from the pack?????

Our defending champ is lurking in the back ground with plenty of time, can he come back and repeat? I believe Volsbaseballfan was near the top last year too, nice run!

And last but not least, Volsbaseballfan is slowly getting out of the hole since getting negative back in the fall. I'm sure he'll be + points in the near future. This should be a lesson to all you youngins out there, getting in debt early makes a tough road to hoe. Be careful with all those student loans out there.......just from free advice from OT :) TIFWIW

just trying to follow sage advice...long way to go...no telling how it will turn out...thanks...:salute:

VN Store

Back