appyvol	2
6-4-3	2
Vol66	0
tcarroll90	0
Scvol7906	0
Burger	0
Volsbaseballfan	-3
banjo hitter	-3

let me know if your points are incorrect..........dyslexia has known to be an issue.

I find it very predicable that I am listed last in the list of posters with 5pts.

Not surprising 😎

I find it very predicable that I am listed last in the list of posters with 5pts.

Not surprising 😎

Blame Bill Gates! I ran a sort in Excel and thats how it came out. zachpack even leapfrogged NorCal. Sometimes it sorts alphabetically and others not and I'm not taking the time to manually do it...

if anyone wants to tell me why I'd be interested in knowing myself. My proficient Excel days left me 15 years ago........

EDIT:
If anyone wants to take over tabulating the points let me know and I can send the file over, its just a simple spreadsheet with names and numbers. The worst part for me about Pick'em is going back and tabulating everything....My secretarial skillset is worse than my dyslexia. Takes only a few minutes....however it does get a little more time consuming when "Double Up" is in play.

Last edited:
Blame Bill Gates! I ran a sort in Excel and thats how it came out. zachpack even leapfrogged NorCal. Sometimes it sorts alphabetically and others not and I'm not taking the time to manually do it...

if anyone wants to tell me why I'd be interested in knowing myself. My proficient Excel days left me 15 years ago........

EDIT:
If anyone wants to take over tabulating the points let me know and I can send the file over, its just a simple spreadsheet with names and numbers. The worst part for me about Pick'em is going back and tabulating everything....My secretarial skillset is worse than my dyslexia. Takes only a few minutes....however it does get a little more time consuming when "Double Up" is in play.

I would imagine you spent a great deal of time doing this. Well done.

Screw anyone that complains. Especially all the time

Reactions: 2 people
That is strange but I like being on top of the leader board for a change! It is actually going in reverse alphabetic order.

That is strange but I like being on top of the leader board for a change! It is actually going in reverse alphabetic order.

can't believe someone hasn't chimed in on why its sorting reverse like that......thought we had a board of experts here. Maybe I should post on the football forum, those guys seem to know their stuff pretty well.

I noticed that, which is why I am changing my name to ZNorCalVol67.

Had a friend that had a business and his last name was Aston. In the phone book yellow pages (25 years ago), his listing for his business was AAAAston so he'd be before his rival Aaron. Yes, it did work!

can't believe someone hasn't chimed in on why its sorting reverse like that......thought we had a board of experts here. Maybe I should post on the football forum, those guys seem to know their stuff pretty well.

go to top of your excel page and hit the "sort & Filter" button. I bet you have the "sort Z to A" chosen instead of "sort A to Z". Bad thing is I will no longer be on top of the leader board but I should get a 5 point bonus for telling you. :)

go to top of your excel page and hit the "sort & Filter" button. I bet you have the "sort Z to A" chosen instead of "sort A to Z". Bad thing is I will no longer be on top of the leader board but I should get a 5 point bonus for telling you. :)

Save this post. If you and I are tied at the end of the year I bet you will get this 5pt addition

Reactions: 1 person
Heck I was going to give ZP 10 points if it worked, and he’s settling for only 5.

I do sort with the sort button however it sorts the point total and the names follow suit. I’ll mess with it later.....all that matters is the end result anyway. Points are going to be falling off the board soon....😊

Reactions: 1 person
Heck I was going to give ZP 10 points if it worked, and he’s settling for only 5.

I do sort with the sort button however it sorts the point total and the names follow suit. I’ll mess with it later.....all that matters is the end result anyway. Points are going to be falling off the board soon....😊

Once SEC play begins I will certainly fall into the negative quickly if I am not there before then.

VN Store

Back