New year, new coach, same crappy coverage

TNSportsman

Will the UT athletic department ever give a crap about baseball? We still can't get our games on SEC Network+ like every other team in the conference. Why did we spend all of the money on the resources for broadcasting/media if we never use them to cover baseball?

Reactions: 3 people
Posted this in another thread:

Not getting my hopes up, but UTsports shows all home games are available on SEC Network + ( WatchESPN).

Friday’s game is not listed on my Watch Espn app at the moment though.

So I don’t really know what we’re getting.

Reactions: 2 people
Posted this in another thread:

Not getting my hopes up, but UTsports shows all home games are available on SEC Network + ( WatchESPN).

Friday’s game is not listed on my Watch Espn app at the moment though.

So I don’t really know what we’re getting.

That's great!!!!
Two days ago UTSports didn't have that info on there so maybe they are just getting things updated.

WOW!!! We actually get to WATCH Vol baseball this weekend?

66 and his spoke signals just became obsolete.

Reactions: 2 people
WOW!!! We actually get to WATCH Vol baseball this weekend?

66 and his spoke signals just became obsolete.

guess some old traditions have to become fond memories of days gone by that technology will never replace...at least for me...so onward and upward...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Good stuff! I might catch one or two games a year so this will be an interesting start!

guess some old traditions have to become fond memories of days gone by that technology will never replace...at least for me...so onward and upward...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

You survive the flood without much loss?

Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't sure where to post this. I was trying to get some UT autographs to auction off at our Youth Baseball Opening Ceremony March the 3rd. Would any one have some insight as to how to go about this? Thanks in advance!

You survive the flood without much loss?

hey bud...good to hear from ya...yeah, we dodged a bullet...trust me when I say I feel very fortunate...:thumbsup:...just hope we can see some dang good competitive ball this season...I'm sure ready to see what Coach V's got up his coaching sleeve...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

source.gif

Bout freaking time. You know this crap was being used against us in recruiting. Now little Johny's mommy and daddy can catch all his games now.

VN Store

Back