Starting Rotation

vols12345

Anyone have an idea who's going to be in the starting rotation? My guess is Lingenfelter, Stallings, and Neely...not sure who will pitch on what days though. What do you think?

Reactions: 1 person
Thats probably a pretty good starting point with those 3 Pitchers, only thing I would add is possibly adding Crochet in the mix,,,He's a lefty,,But honestly 3 out of those 4 will probably start..Could be wrong, we will see these four in some capacity IMO this weekend. Cant wait ,,Go Vols!!!!!!!

OP...don't know for sure but those three sound like a good place to start...for now...:):)

GO BIG ORANGE!

yes, he could be in the bullpen to start out, I really don't have a good hook on anyone except Lingo, Stallings and Neely....Crochet has looked good when i seen him this spring in scrimmages....Who really knows at this point until Friday comes,,,Hope the rain holds off...what do you guys think about our infield situation? ...... Go Vols!!!!!!!!

Lingo today
Stallings tomorrow
Sunday is TBA

I like it! Start your best and go from there. Adjustments can always be made later on if needed. GBO!

Get that game thread going 66! Opening Day!

welcome to VolNation..... Vols Reporter!

Ya you have to put Lingo out there tonight,,,put up some runs early, let him work,,throw strikes,let the defense behind you do their job...Go Vols!!!!

Sweet... well welcome back to Tennessee....there is a lot of Florida connections on Tennessee baseball team...players and coaches..

VN Store

Back