Count it down!

StarRaider

Register & Vote for me
Eight days to go until opening game versus Maryland at LNS.

149497_20171025_BB_OrangeAndWhite_AI_0002.jpg

GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
Counting them down myself...Cant wait for In and Outs to see what the teams skill set will look like..Go Vols!!!!!!!!

Even though John Currie is a complete idiot. I do believe he made a good hire here. Looking forward to the season and following along

I am ready to watch, hopefully watch, some Vol baseball.

I noticed UTsports.com did not do the countdown this year.

Does anyone know if the non-conference home games will be streamed? UT was probably the only SEC team who didn’t last year. All SEC games I know will be.

Does anyone know if the non-conference home games will be streamed? UT was probably the only SEC team who didn’t last year. All SEC games I know will be.

No "probably" about it.

I will full on rage this baseball season. Loaded for bear.

Get Ready!

#TenMillion$lurplas

GBO!!!

On UTsports.com, the SEC opener against Ol Miss is the first game that shows to be scheduled for tv or live stream.

Yes,, Not much of a TV schedule early in the season, But we will be watching from the stands... Go Vols!!!!!!

I am a little worried 66 may go medieval on the athletic department this year.

Medieval is better than complacent.

Stream the OOC Games, college baseball rocks, don't be DBags!

Should I wait or post it now?

:clapping: (He's yelling "GO BIG ORANGE")

How's things in Frisco 67?

Medieval is better than complacent.

Stream the OOC Games, college baseball rocks, don't be DBags!

Should I wait or post it now?

:clapping: (He's yelling "GO BIG ORANGE")

How's things in Frisco 67?

I really hope to watch them next weekend, it will suck if they do not stream any of the games.

Going well out here. Weather has been in the 70s for over a week. Travelled a good bit in January and spent some time in the Great State.

Go Vols!

I really hope to watch them next weekend, it will suck if they do not stream any of the games.

Going well out here. Weather has been in the 70s for over a week. Travelled a good bit in January and spent some time in the Great State.

Go Vols!

Good to hear, we got up into the 50's today, been a while, but nice.

They shut down the schools here four out of five days due to the flu. It's been Daddy Daycare all week, pooped, but ready for some BASEBALL!!! College Style!

Coach V seems to be pretty confident that by mid season, he'll have chair backs down the 1st base side...I'd settle for .500....425....anything but smoke signals. :p

Gotta buddy that has some Porch Seats, iffn yer this way...let me know.

GBO!!!

Good to hear, we got up into the 50's today, been a while, but nice.

They shut down the schools here four out of five days due to the flu. It's been Daddy Daycare all week, pooped, but ready for some BASEBALL!!! College Style!

Coach V seems to be pretty confident that by mid season, he'll have chair backs down the 1st base side...I'd settle for .500....425....anything but smoke signals. :p

Gotta buddy that has some Porch Seats, iffn yer this way...let me know.

GBO!!!

Damn, between the flu and snow there must have been a lot of days off from school. The flu has been brutal in Cali, the first week of this month was the deadliest week due to the flu in history.

Don't think I will be back that way this spring, but if so I will hit you up. Been far too long since the last time I was in Knoxville.

Help me out, I think this reads Vols sweep Vandy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn, between the flu and snow there must have been a lot of days off from school. The flu has been brutal in Cali, the first week of this month was the deadliest week due to the flu in history.

Don't think I will be back that way this spring, but if so I will hit you up. Been far too long since the last time I was in Knoxville.

Help me out, I think this reads Vols sweep Vandy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmm...Hey OT, 67 just went on the rampage and predicted a sweep versus #AnchorDown...don't go tryin' to change it now 67! :)

SUCK IT VANDY!

Hmmm...Hey OT, 67 just went on the rampage and predicted a sweep versus #AnchorDown...don't go tryin' to change it now 67! :)

SUCK IT VANDY!

I will remember to call for a sweep. However, by the time we play Vandy I will be at the bottom of the pick'em standings with Roller. But I do remember an unlikely series win the last time we played them at Lindsey Nelson.

Plus, I would not want to piss off Cafego by calling for anything but a Vol victory.

VN Store

Back