Andre Lipcius at Shortstop

My first thought is why is a pitcher critiquing the shortstop position? Did not read anything new, same couples names and faces with a reminder the team is young. Lipcius will do fine, expect to see a few early issues with him getting the ball out of glove but, he'll make the adjustment. IMO, feel the program has several impact players that will surface and provide some excitement-time will tell.

Didn’t want to start a new thread, but a new player has been added to the roster, shortstop Reed Fell.

He signed out of high school with a juco, Northeastern Oklahoma A&M. After some investigation, I see he ended up at Miami out of juco and even went through fall practice there this year. Not sure why he left the Canes, but he’s a Vol now.

Reactions: 2 people
Didn’t want to start a new thread, but a new player has been added to the roster, shortstop Reed Fell.

He signed out of high school with a juco, Northeastern Oklahoma A&M. After some investigation, I see he ended up at Miami out of juco and even went through fall practice there this year. Not sure why he left the Canes, but he’s a Vol now.

Well that can’t hurt. Any kid good enough to be at Miami can obviously play ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, he can definitely play..CTV getting Players out of Miami is great!!! A Lip will do a good job at SS.. The Reed Fell Player is obviously a redshirt. He is smooth, very good foot work,and he can fly around the bases. Good Addition..He will be ready to go in 2019. That 2018 class is stacked.! GO VOLS!!!!!!

Does anyone know for sure that the other SS we have (Reed Fell) is for sure redshirting? Gilbert??? Wouldn't it say it on the roster sheet? And also wouldn't they put on there that he transferred from the Univ. of Miami along with Northeastern Okla. A&M? Just wondering,,,Maybe that comes later..?? This Kid can play, he has to be redshirting.

VN Store

Back