well, that was exhausting........

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
the football search. I'm ready for some baseball! Currie may have bungled the football search however I think he nailed the baseball search!!!!!!

Looking forward to an exciting year on the diamond. GBO!

I think we got a good one in TV. It will be nice to have all the athletic programs firing on all cylinders and having success. Plus it will make the offseason for football go by a lot faster.

Fired up!!!! Ready to catch some men's BB and hopefully make the March Madness just before the O&W game with real football scoring.

I am always ready for baseball, but I have been especially ready since the FL game.

Nothing substantial at this point, just his reputation, recruiting, player feedback, etc. We will have to wait to see how that translates to the diamond.

Most players on the roster will play above their talent level with this staff....player development was under achieved the last decade with the exception of a few.

.500 SEC baseball is a possibility in 2018.

Most players on the roster will play above their talent level with this staff....player development was under achieved the last decade with the exception of a few.

.500 SEC baseball is a possibility in 2018.

In CTVs interview today, he said a NCAA tournament isn't out of the question for this team

In CTVs interview today, he said a NCAA tournament isn't out of the question for this team

If they make the tourney I will do backflips while naked down Market street in San Francisco. Of course, people doing backflips while naked in SF is not an unusual occurrence.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back