Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Pick'em Points

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
points will be carried over to Spring 2018 Pick'em.....

BaseVol22 6
NorCalVol67 6
zachpack 6
Birdie18 3
RollerVol 3
StrangeVol 3
TXBO 3
Burger 0
OldTimer 0
Vol66 -00
banjo hitter -3
Volsbaseballfan -3

and now back to the Gruden thread.........

gruden.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
an actual + 3 by my name...I'm rolling now...:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:...:toast:

PS. hey, gotta enjoy it while I can...:pepper:...:yahoo:
PSII. thanks OldTimer...:salute:

GO BIG ORANGE!

exchanged post with Bruin last night and he's boycotting Pick'em this year due to his own conspiracy theories. If I recall, Bruin was in a prevent defense and Gilbert had the balls to throw downfield across the middle with no timeouts left and scored with 0:00 left on the clock....

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not in the hole!

Going to game 4 of the Fall Clasic tonight. Go 'Stros!

Have a Grude weekend everyone.

exchanged post with Bruin last night and he's boycotting Pick'em this year due to his own conspiracy theories. If I recall, Bruin was in a prevent defense and Gilbert had the balls to throw downfield across the middle with no timeouts left and scored with 0:00 left on the clock....

It was the Russians.

Reactions: 1 person
T for Texas...dang skippy...:rock::rock::pepper::pepper::pepper:

GO VOLS AND STROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he'll probably be sneaking around and poking his big head in here...he won't be able to stay away...it's in his blood...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T for Texas...dang skippy...:rock::rock::pepper::pepper::pepper:

GO VOLS AND STROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you been Roller? We were worried about you after the flood....even made a thread just for you. Everything ok?

Golly OT, if yer gonna dock me like that, I prefer, um.... -007...:)

Congrats txbo. I am happy for the people of Houston.

Thanks NorCal! What a fun year for us. My wife and I started the year by watching the first spring training game at the new facility in Palm Beach and ended it with the last home World Series game at MinuteMade.

VN Store

Back