#7 Arkansas is in town

I hope so, freak. This is going to be a very hard series to win, IMO. Hopefully, they can carry that momentum they have has as of late, and pull it out. I too want to add...

GO VOLS!!!!!:rock:

Adkins is pitching great so far. He has given up 1 hit and 1 run through 5 innings of work. The only problem is the Arkansas pitcher has given up 0 hits and 0 runs through 4. Lets see iff UT can put some runs up in the bottom of the 5th.

Well, at least we're keeping it a close game. I like the fact that our pitching has gotten better. Now, we need to get our bats to going.

GO VOLS!!!

Yep as soon as we got the lead Adkins couldn't throw a strike and the errors mounted quickly.

Yea. Numerous dropped balls. I know Delmonico had two dropped in a row on double plays. Then a great play at the plate and Arencibia must have had a hole in his glove. Hitting was sluggish tonight as well.

Yea. Numerous dropped balls. I know Delmonico had two dropped in a row on double plays. Then a great play at the plate and Arencibia must have had a hole in his glove. Hitting was sluggish tonight as well.

Sounds like that pitcher Arkansas had was a pretty good pitcher. It will be interesting to see how well he does the rest season.

Tennessee gets swept vs. Arkansas this weekend.

Game 1= 6-2
Game 2= 4-3
Game 3= 11-7

Kentucky is 24-4-1. 4-3-1 in SEC play.
2 losses came from Arkansas.

We are in for yet another challenge.

I was at the game on Saturday, and J.P. Arencibia did nothing to impress me. I know his hitting is fine, but as a catcher, he was below average. He had 3 opportunities to throw someone out stealing and he mailed into CF every time.

Another poor performance by Delmonico's Vols this weekend. Saturday, Delmonico (who is known for his manufacturing-run style game), had a chance to bunt Lima to second base on the bottom of the 8th, with the bottom of the lineup hitting, and instead he decides to let them hit and eventually Arkansas gets us out. IF you're going to hit instead of bunting and manufacturing the run, why not pinch-hit for the bottom of the order? I don't get that at all, much like I don't get most of his decisions.

Slick Rick says, I must steal vols1118's avatar. That is a nice looking T. I was very disappointed when I went to the game Saturday afternoon. I left the Orange and White game early to attend and it wasn't much better at Lindsey Nelson Stadium. The baseball vols need to rebound quickly after this sweep.

VN Store

Back