Strength coach

greenwheel

Was a strength coach ever named? Seem like there was a time when it was thought one was about to be named. Not sure if I missed the hire and can't find any info on it or one has still not been named.

I'm asking about one for the baseball team.

No, not yet. They are working with one of the football assistant strength coaches, who has some baseball experience. He is doing a great job and the players would love for him to be the permanent guy from what I have heard. Coaching staff is really big on weight training and I believe we will see the results next spring.

No, not yet. They are working with one of the football assistant strength coaches, who has some baseball experience. He is doing a great job and the players would love for him to be the permanent guy from what I have heard. Coaching staff is really big on weight training and I believe we will see the results next spring.

Thanks for the info zachpack.

Should be announced in the morning. Vitello indicated the reason for the wait was because the person had a pro-season he had to finish up. So, I guess we are getting a strength coach from a minor or major league team.

Not sure of his name but he was with the Miami Marlins last year. Already on campus and was with the recruits that was in for the Georgia game.

New strength coach is Quentin Eberhardt. He's been the strength coach of the Marlins Triple-A team the last 4 seasons.

Quentin_Eberhardt_Hire_Graphic.jpg

University of Tennessee Athletics

Looks tough! 🏋️*♀️🏋️*♀️🏋️*♀️🏋️*♀️🏋️*♀️

VN Store

Back