Comm Sankey doing us a favor?!

zachpack

SEC Commissioner Sankey floating the idea of baseball instant replay which may force UT to get with it regarding televised games. About time and absolutely needed, not just for fan interest but also recruiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
SEC Commissioner Sankey floating the idea of baseball instant replay may force UT to get with it regarding televised games. About time and absolutely needed, not just for fan interest but also recruiting.

I'm hoping our new AD will fix all the problems in this area, without getting into that discussion for the umpteenth time.

Reactions: 2 people
I read where Currie had recently experimented with beer sales while at K State for baseball games. I bet that would double attendance overnight.
Thoughts??

I read where Currie had recently experimented with beer sales while at K State for baseball games. I bet that would double attendance overnight.
Thoughts??

WKU does it on "party decks" down the lines. They built decks 6 inches off the perfectly flat ground, leased/sold the decks to a local distributing company and therefore say it's not university property. Beer can only be sold and possessed on the decks. Funny to see the actual stands 1/20 full and the decks loaded to the gills.

VN Store

Back