Serrano heading to Bama as pitching coach....

Kendall Rogers‏Verified account
@KendallRogersD1

More
.@AlabamaBSB is moving at a fast speed in filling out assistant slots now. Jerry Zulli is locked in, still think Dave Serrano rounds out.

Kendall Rogers‏Verified account
@KendallRogersD1

More
.@AlabamaBSB is moving at a fast speed in filling out assistant slots now. Jerry Zulli is locked in, still think Dave Serrano rounds out.

I am going out on a limb and say Rogers is wrong.

Stilll trying to figure out who made Serrano out to be "a pitching guru".....self appointed maybe? IDK

Serrano should be able to get a HC job.

Maybe he just wants to take some time, be a position coach for a bit.

I don't disagree that he could be a HC somewhere, maybe under the circumstances he wants less responsibility...

I have no inside knowledge or anything, just spit ballin' :p

Reactions: 1 person
Kendall Rogers‏Verified account @KendallRogersD1 9m9 minutes ago

Lots of buzz that Dave Serrano is no longer considering going to #Alabama. That is simply not true. I still expect him to land in T-Town.

this means he won't be in Alabama, KR is wrong more often than not.......still like the guy and his reporting of D1 baseball however.

Reactions: 1 person
Unless something drastic has happened between now and this morning, he is heading for Bama. Stranger things have occurred but I think he is heading there. This has been in the works even before Bohannon was announced.

Unless something drastic has happened between now and this morning, he is heading for Bama. Stranger things have occurred but I think he is heading there. This has been in the works even before Bohannon was announced.

How? Byrnes was going to hire a pitching coach and then force a HC to "inherit" him?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back