Gilbert, 2017 Vol Baseball Pick'em Champion

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
Congrats to Gilbert for doubling down on the last weekend series and forcing an extra innings Pick'em with Bruin during the SEC tournament.

Gilbert, contact Freak at vol_freak@yahoo.com and give him your mailing address, I'll be sending him something that he will forward on to you.....

In 2018 Pick'em will return at the start of the season, stay tuned! Thanks for all who played, it was a lot of fun and hopefully brought more awareness to the baseball forum and team. Thanks to Freak for giving us the platform to express our unbiased views and support to the program. A lot of uncertainty is ahead, lets hope our new AD pulls the right string and hires the right guy for the job. Best of luck to CDS in his future endeavors and I, as we'll as most, wish him nothing but success in the future....hopefully we can meet again in the CWS.........

Until next time, GO VOLS!

OldTimer

Also, Freak has everyones email address and name in his database.....don't try and hijack Gilbert's winnings........:)

Thanks OT...a good thought turned into something special for us all...lotsa fun and can't wait till next season, and,

PS. Gilbert...Mr. Tennessee Baseball 2017...:rock:...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Gilbert, I've emailed Freak twice and yet to hear anything from him. Did you receive a response when you emailed him? If you have a discreet mailing address I can send it to you directly, your call..... I'll still try and reach Freak, may be out for a while.

Gilbert, I've emailed Freak twice and yet to hear anything from him. Did you receive a response when you emailed him? If you have a discreet mailing address I can send it to you directly, your call..... I'll still try and reach Freak, may be out for a while.

Haven't heard anything from him. I can post my email real quick and delete once you have it.

Sorry man. Crazy week. I'll try to reply tonight.

Gilbert, just mailed something to Freak. He will forward on to you........OT

VN Store

Back