YOUR Vote 4 the next HC

The next HC YOU want

• Total voters

VFLinFL

Tennessee In The 850
Don't vote for who you think the next coach will be. Its YOUR vote so pick the next coach YOU want. I apologize ahead of time if I have forgotten to include a candidate.

I wish there was more options to select. Feel free to post the name of the coach YOU want that is NOT listed

I combined John Szefc & Erik Bakich because they are both BIG10 coaches

So Todd Helton doesnt want the job ? Personally I think a former MLB star would attract more top players -- Burke would be my choice on the poll list though

So Todd Helton doesnt want the job ? Personally I think a former MLB star would attract more top players -- Burke would be my choice on the poll list though

Idk if Helton wants the job or not. I assume he doesn't want the responsibility of a head coach right now. I could be wrong though. Also I didn't include Simcox in the list because he is already the interim HC but I do think he could be a candidate with serious consideration.

Cockrell is on a 1st place MLB team right now

Who cares, this is Tennessee!

I met Alan in Pueblo, CO many years back (total chance encounter). I think he would love the laid pace of Knoxville vs. new York. He has a summer home in South Carolina, so I think doesn't give a hoot about NYC. JMO

Who cares, this is Tennessee!

I met Alan in Pueblo, CO many years back (total chance encounter). I think he would love the laid pace of Knoxville vs. new York. He has a summer home in South Carolina, so I think doesn't give a hoot about NYC. JMO

Depends on what the Yankees are paying him and maybe future promises - I would like to see him as the Vols coach though

Reactions: 1 person
it doesn't matter what we think...:)...I'll just be glad when they hire somebody...gotta get this thing rolling...:victory:

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back