Too obvious a stadium scenarion

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
Lee Stadium is not big enough for softball program and the deserve to be more on campus.

LNS is nearly better suited for softball than baseball as the fences continue to move closer to home plate with every renovation.

Softball gets LNS and baseball shares a new stadium with Smokies and would be soul inhabitant until least expires in Kodak.

I think this is all too obvious not to be realistic option.

Softball team deserves to be moved away from wastewater treatment plant.

This would move baseball of camps for good or bad.

Reactions: 3 people
And I would add a retractable roof to the proposed baseball stadium so that all home games could be played.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought there was talk of taking down Neyland? Or atleast converting it to a softball stadium?

Turf is resilient and hearty and we have the best grounds crew in football period! Shouldn't be a problem to host softball, baseball, soccer and football all at Neyland.

It will be just like the Raiders and A's. Always loved the turf to dirt transitions with that field!

Reactions: 2 people
Turf is resilient and hearty and we have the best grounds crew in football period! Shouldn't be a problem to host softball, baseball, soccer and football all at Neyland.

It will be just like the Raiders and A's. Always loved the turf to dirt transitions with that field!

make it happen No. 1...:)

GBO!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back