Missouri @ Tennessee Game 3 Thread - 2 PM

I enjoyed Serrano's pregame chat with Wilkerson. Thanks coach for being a class act and a great representative of the University. Though it did not work out here, I will be rooting for you wherever you coach next.

Reactions: 2 people
I enjoyed Serrano's pregame chat with Wilkerson. Thanks coach for being a class act and a great representative of the University. Though it did not work out here, I will be rooting for you wherever you coach next.

:good!::thumbsup::salute:...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

I guess they aren't going to use twitter today either. No line-ups, no pre-game tweet with the links, not even a tweet saying the game is starting. Last tweet was 2 hours ago.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess they aren't going to use twitter today either. No line-ups, no pre-game tweet with the links, not even a tweet saying the game is starting. Last tweet was 2 hours ago.

Yeah, I noticed that, was looking to post the lineup, lame.

sounds like admin just wants it to stop and go away...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

A big shout out to the UTAD for allowing us the opportunity to 'listen' to the final game of the season. We should all send them a letter thanking them for this generous act of kindness for which we are not deserving.

A big shout out to the UTAD for allowing us the opportunity to 'listen' to the final game of the season. We should all send them a letter thanking them for this generous act of kindness for which we are not deserving.

I should but they didn't answer any of my other ones, so...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back