Tennessee at #8 Kentucky Game 1 Thread - 6:30 PM - ESPN3/SECN+

Just got back from a week in Daytona. Plan on kicking back and drinking a few while taking in the game.

I'll be in LNS Lord willing with my 4 year old for Senior Day next weekend. This is his 1st year of Tball, so he's kind of catching the fever. Hopefully he'll get to see us pick up the W!

Reactions: 2 people
Just got back from a week in Daytona. Plan on kicking back and drinking a few while taking in the game.

I'll be in LNS Lord willing with my 4 year old for Senior Day next weekend. This is his 1st year of Tball, so he's kind of catching the fever. Hopefully he'll get to see us pick up the W!

Awesome.

I just hope you don't brainwash him into being a Cubs fan. :)

Reactions: 1 person

big dog...nice, huh...can be...wow, cool story bro...good luck, and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

C_qF-R9WAAAHTCS.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
curse broken...:)

GBO!

Very much so. :) Watched game 7 with my old man and it was something I'll never forget.

The only thing that compares was Wilhoit drilling the 50 yarder to beat UF in 04. I was 13 and dad picked me up running around the house screaming. And I literally mean around the outside of the house. Neighbors must have thought we were bat **** crazy.

Reactions: 2 people
Good showing tonight gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go big orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very much so. :) Watched game 7 with my old man and it was something I'll never forget.

The only thing that compares was Wilhoit drilling the 50 yarder to beat UF in 04. I was 13 and dad picked me up running around the house screaming. And I literally mean around the outside of the house. Neighbors must have thought we were bat **** crazy.

go ahead, admit it...it's ok...did you happen to shed just one little tear...:)

GBO!

So...is this game gonna get started anytime soon....It's 10 minutes past the start time. :unsure:

Ahhh now I see....thanks!

VN Store

Back