Updated Pick'em Points as of 5/10/17

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
A few of us took a butt kicking tonight, but the good news is the Vols pulled it out......we took it for the team!

I just updated the points today 5/12, there was a "cloud issue" switching between computers and hopefully its all good now.........

Updated Pick'em Points

BruinVol 26
Backwards K 22
ShowmeVols 18
Scvol7906 18
FGT 17
txbo 15
Gilbert 14
Oldtimer 14
whobethis16 14
VolGee4 13
TNSportsman 13
31VFL 12
kell7517 9
zachpack 7
StrangeVol 7
The Artful Dodger 5
VolSportsFan 5
VolBaseball26 5
NorCal67 4
Volsfaninva917 4
Vols12345 4
GuRu 3
jasonvol18 3
appyvol 3
Vol66 2
TheBigOne10 2
lovavol 2
Freak 0
99Gator 0
Burger 0
firestorm 0
fryeguy93 0
goodtobegoad 0
GManVFL 0
Hoosier Vol 0
karmazone 0
matts42012 0
Neyland123 0
Smokeyman 0
StarRaider 0
tcarroll90 0
terrypedigo 0
tonyboolgna 0
Volunbeers20 0
volnbama -1
RollerVol -2
6-4-3 -2
Volsfriend -3
mr.checkerboards -5

let me know if you have a discrepancy, I can double check the points........

Last edited:
yeah, you got me as negative 2...last time I was positive 2...just called win last two games and also doubled...thanks for what you do OT...appreciate the fun...:good!::eek:k::eek:k::thumbsup::salute::salute:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Brain retread...sorry, didn't cover last game, so yeah, i screwed up...again...:)

go big orange!

Dang Roller, Everyone living in the entire continent of China is ahead of you in this contest!!

yeah, I know, and I'm just a poor old country boy trying to make it in a cold world...:cray:, and,

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
yeah, I know, and I'm just a poor old country boy trying to make it in a cold world...:cray:, and,

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do admire your positive attitude and undying (and somewhat blind) devotion to Tennessee Baseball. :clap:

You had me drop 14 points in the midweek .
I started with 22 points.
Picked win and double.
Dropped all the way to 8.

You had me drop 14 points in the midweek .
I started with 22 points.
Picked win and double.
Dropped all the way to 8.

let me check real quick, if so you should have dropped only 4 points to 18 points.

yeah thanks, I screwed myself too out of 4 points and others. I started on one computer and finished up on another and somehow my points got all screwed up, should be good now.

Whiner!! Who knew there was instant replay in this game?:dunno:

BTW: Does the contest end with the regular season or does it extend into the SEC Tournament?

It will go thru the CWS as long as I am leading. Hell maybe even the MLB playoffs.

Whiner!! Who knew there was instant replay in this game?:dunno:

BTW: Does the contest end with the regular season or does it extend into the SEC Tournament?

1st Paragraph....http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...eekly-pickem-thread-week-9-vs-9-kentucky.html

As long as the Vols are playing we have a Pick'em. In Hoover, if we get there, games will be handicapped and a prediction of WIN or LOSE. Each game will be treated like a weekend series, 5 points, 10 if you Double Up.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back