ETSU at Tennessee Game Thread - 6 PM - Audio Only

I'm just so pleased that our administration values us so much to provide an audio stream.

Reactions: 3 people
which is guaranteed to have a hiccup to two........

They are prepared, they have backup.

telegraph-key-.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I don't live close enough for this to matter but I know some of you do.

Would offering a live stream of the game make some people less likely to head to the ballpark?

It seems to me if might keep people away and that be a reason for not offering it

Would offering a live stream of the game make some people less likely to head to the ballpark?

It seems to me if might keep people away and that be a reason for not offering it

I've wonder about that myself. From my particular point of view the lack of parking close to the stadium is what keeps me from attending more games, not a stream on those few occasions we have one. A stream would help me follow the team more consistently though. :good!:

too cheap...:)

GBO!

I think whatever the number of fans lost due to staying home to watch a stream would be offset by the number of new fans the program may acquire if more access was available to the program.

Reactions: 4 people
I think whatever the number of fans lost due to staying home to watch a stream would be offset by the number of new fans the program may acquire if more access was available to the program.

to me access to a stream could only be a good thing...in a lot of ways...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

If they aren't offering live streaming in an effort to get more fans to the park, it ain't working.

If that is actually their thinking, they are dumber than I thought.

Reactions: 1 person

I don't think it would keep me away, though a long day at work or bad weather might make me think about watching the stream instead. I go to a fair amount of sporting events, and all of those are televised.

Mid week games that are streamed do tend to hurt my productivity at work however.

I don't think it would keep me away, though a long day at work or bad weather might make me think about watching the stream instead. I go to a fair amount of sporting events, and all of those are televised.

Mid week games that are streamed do tend to hurt my productivity at work however.

ok, 67, tough it out for the team...:)

GBO!

Did they say that was Zach's limit? Makes sense as I would assume he will be the starter Saturday.

yep...well, thought they said he was to pitch Sunday...washed out...and, then the number 30 came up...maybe I missed something...and,

GBO!

Logan Gentry...that name is familiar...hope we can knock him out early, and,

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back