Official Tennessee at Vanderbilt Game 3 - 4 PM - SEC+/ESPN3

Just to move it over to today's thread.

8. In the event of a rain-delay prior to the beginning of play on Sunday, the game must begin at least two hours and thirty
minutes prior to the visiting team’s scheduled departure time from the field, but no later than 4 p.m. local time to avoid a rain
out of the game. (See Departure Time of this section.)
If the game begins and is delayed, it must resume by 6 p.m. local time to avoid a rain out of the game.
In all instances, departure time takes priority. A team may not stay over until Monday to begin or complete a game or series.
In the event the visiting team is not scheduled to leave the host city until Monday and there are no prior travel limitations for
the game’s umpires that would dictate departure to enact these deadlines, with Conference approval, it would be permissible
to waive the 4 p.m. deadline for the start of a game and a 6 p.m. deadline for the resumption of the game.

Reactions: 3 people
Here is the 2:50pm CT Radar

1270749492_Position9.JPG

Reactions: 1 person

8. In the event of a rain-delay prior to the beginning of play on Sunday, the game must begin at least two hours and thirty
minutes prior to the visiting team’s scheduled departure time from the field, but no later than 4 p.m. local time to avoid a rain
If the game begins and is delayed, it must resume by 6 p.m. local time to avoid a rain out of the game.
In all instances, departure time takes priority. A team may not stay over until Monday to begin or complete a game or series.
In the event the visiting team is not scheduled to leave the host city until Monday and there are no prior travel limitations for
the game’s umpires that would dictate departure to enact these deadlines, with Conference approval, it would be permissible
to waive the 4 p.m. deadline for the start of a game and a 6 p.m. deadline for the resumption of the game.

That's interesting because I thought I heard Wilkerson say something about 8 PM...there will be an update soon...

Florida squeaked by UGA today.
Missouri is losing 1-0 in the top of the 8th, but they are in a rain delay.
Kentucky just went up 5-4 in the top of the 8th on South Carolina.

Reactions: 2 people
Trying to muster up some good juju for the Vols I went for a run in Tennessee Valley in Marin to Tennessee Beach overlooking Tennessee Cove.

Go Big Orange.

IMG_1836.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

This is still the rule listed in the 2017 media guide.

[Twitter]https://twitter.com/vol_baseball/status/858794358975471616[/Twitter]

I'm thinking we have 4-5 sec wins left 1 from arky, 1 from Kentucky 2 from Missouri, this would mean uga has to win at least 6 of their last 9 I don't think they will or can

That's too bad. Only bad thing about TV games. Had they not been on TV they probably would've played a double header yesterday or moved the game time up a few hours today.

I'm pretty sure Auburn and Mississippi State were supposed to be on the SEC Network today at noon, but they moved it to Saturday anyways.

VN Store

Back