No game thread tonight?

we can make comments from time to time and act like we know what we're talking about...:)

GBO!

Heflin on the bump now...GO VAN...:pepper::pepper::pepper:

EDIT: Van...how's your acting...4-0...other team...:):)

GO BIG ORANGE!

It wouldn't break my heart if he did...not impressed with his body of work and attitude.

actually, was talking about him not coming here at all...don't believe he'll leave now...he may be thrown out...hope not though...lot more to pitching than just velocity...wish him well, though, could be tough between father and son...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 1 person
Jammer Strickland, another former Vol run off by Serrano, hits the long homer to start the 2nd inning for ETSU.

Last edited:
*RANT WARNING*

I've come to the conclusion that our Athletic Department, in particular whoever manages broadcasting, is just useless. Repeatedly during this season, we don't get any video of mid week games, most of the time the so called "game tracker" feature is inoperable or inaccurate. Other SEC teams have abundant video feeds and impressive looking "game tracker" type electronic scoreboards.
Is this the best we can expect from our multi million dollar Athletic Department?:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

Last edited:
Kyle great start tonight maybe some 🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️

Later this week

*RANT WARNING*

I've come to the conclusion that our Athletic Department, in particular whoever manages broadcasting, is just useless. Repeatedly during this season, we don't get any video of mid week games, most of the time the so called "game tracker" feature is inoperable or inaccurate, not to mention that it looks like something a high school team would have on their broadcasts. Other SEC teams have abundant video feeds and impressive looking "game tracker" type electronic scoreboards. By comparison ours is an embarrassment.
Is this the best we can expect from our multi million dollar Athletic Department?:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

I'd just like to have a couple of midweek pitchers who can throw a strike every now and then!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back