Official Tennessee at #7 Florida Game 2 Thread - 6 PM - SECN/ESPN3

Kevin O'Sullivan after last night's game...

POSTGAME QUOTES

Head Coach Kevin O'Sullivan

"We just didn't make good pitches with runners in scoring position on base, it's just that simple. It's disappointing. This is a hard team to figure out. We play Tuesday night and have a rain-shortened game, we were down 10-1, come back Wednesday and don't have a very spirited practice. It wasn't very good. Then tonight, we have Alex on the mound and get 13 hits and scored six runs – that should be enough. We won three one-run games last week in Missouri and kind of get on a roll, start to feel good about ourselves. Then we had that game on Tuesday. We come out today and seven of our nine starters get hits and the offense does what they're supposed to do. Then we just don't have a good start on the mound. It's a hard team to figure out. We're just going to have to continue to figure this thing out and move forward to tomorrow."

Reactions: 1 person
C86yLJ_W0AEGx08.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
The Ladies shut down Kensucky 5 - 2 in 7 this afternoon. Won the series going for the sweep tomorrow!: :rock:

Last edited:
I'm going to watch the game tonight on my big screen TV...about time we got some coverage on SECnetwork.

I agree with CDS on that Singer may be even better than Faedo...in 25 SEC IP he's got a 1.44 ERA, better than his overall ERA of 1.47.

Stallings on the other hand, 9.1 SEC IP, his ERA is 7.36....:eek:hmy:

I agree with CDS on that Singer may be even better than Faedo...in 25 SEC IP he's got a 1.44 ERA, better than his overall ERA of 1.47.

Stallings on the other hand, 9.1 SEC IP, his ERA is 7.36....:eek:hmy:

Well, it sure is a downer when stats are brought up.

Based on the stats it looks like it could be a long night...

Yeah...however, Stallings hasn't pitched a lot of SEC innings yet, one good game would drastically change those stats...let's hope. :crossfingers:

well, I've got my game, but, I wouldn't mind the BaseVols winning tonight...who needs all that money anyway...:)

GBO!

VN Store

Back