Official MTSU at Tennessee Game Thread - 6 PM - Audio Only

Some good games tonight, UK vs. Louisville, TAMU vs. Dallas Baptist, UGA vs. Clemson, Ole Miss vs. Southern Miss...all gonna be streamed...

GBO!!!

Rubbing salt in the wounds?

Reactions: 1 person
guess Freak is gonna have to have a good talk with John...gotta jump on them early...:)

GBO!

I have defended CDs lately but his choice for a starting pitcher tonight baffles me. He's lost all feel for anything at this point

C8mQ7dXXgAA183Q.jpg

I have defended CDs lately but his choice for a starting pitcher tonight baffles me. He's lost all feel for anything at this point

Is he just the first of a host of Volunteers to take the mound tonight?

Reactions: 1 person
Is he just the first of a host of Volunteers to take the mound tonight?

I am sure that is the case but if he is a bullpen guy now he needs to stay that way. No way he should be back into the starting role with the way the Other starters pitched last weekend

I think I heard him say that he and Zach were going to work on some adjustments, that "we need to get him fixed". He'll most likely pitch 2 innings.

Ammons grounds out, moves the runner to 3B...Moberg picks up an RBI on a ground out, 2 away...JRog

VN Store

Back