VS.

MISSISSIPPI STATE

WATCH: TBA

LISTEN: http://www.utsports.com/collegesportslive/?media=546698

LIVE STATS: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=161594

C7t0Y1FV4AAwa7B.jpg

GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks Vol66...just wanted to say I really like this forum. Lots more maturity over here..we all love the Vols but you guys don't call out players or want the coach fired after every loss.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Vol66...just wanted to say I really like this forum. Lots more maturity over here..we all love the Vols but you guys don't call out players or want the coach fired after every loss.

One of many things to like about this joint...not the least of which are the people...all over 30, mentally at least. :)

Reactions: 1 person

the occasional drive-by does show up every now and then...I think for the most part, when there is criticism, its directed towards coaches in a critical but respectful manner.

I think most regulars here understand the nuances of baseball and realize there is more to it than just raring back and punching someone...

Baseball is a thinking man's (or woman's) game. Loaded with subtlety and strategy...not to mention some good old fashioned athleticism. Softball, which is the sport I coached for years, is much more explosive and less nuanced but a heck of a lot of fun...just like baseball is fun but in a much different way for the most part. I appreciate both.

Speaking of softball...the Lady Vols lead Ole Miss 1 - 0 in the bottom of the 3rd. Matty moss doing well in the circle. No big innings for her which is a happy exception. She usually gets in trouble early and she did load the bases in the 1st, but no runners cross the plate.

Good news then!!! :) GO VOLS!!!!

For the record I've predicted a SWEEP this weekend...and I BELIEVE!!!

I truly hope we do sweep, would love get back to .500. I think its been forever since we've been .500 in the SEC after two series.

I truly hope we do sweep, would love get back to .500. I think its been forever since we've been .500 in the SEC after two series.

I believe we have the tools to sweep them. The only question is do we have the confidence and will to take it away from them in their house.

It would be the best medicine I can imagine for this team after the SC series, n which I thought we played "not to make a mistake."

VN Store

Back