Coach Serrano on Sportstalk

first Jordan with food poising and then Kyle, where in the heck are those guys eating????

Reactions: 2 people
first Jordan with food poising and then Kyle, where in the heck are those guys eating????

the prior nutritionist left and there's been a drop off in health care for the athletes and they continue to suffer...hey bud, got a dime...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 1 person
I know you are paraphrasing but imo those pieces are in place for the future but not ready to win now in the SEC

I agree. I can't piece together 18 innings of arms to get a SEC series win. Lots of potential for tomorrow but not ready today.

I hope he asked for the meeting to say he wants the ball. He was a polished big game pitcher before he came here, and he's put up good numbers. He's a freshman who could take on a bigger role.[/QUOTE

He is a doing well. Now he has a starter role. Go Vols! ⚾️⚾️⚾️

I agree. I can't piece together 18 innings of arms to get a SEC series win. Lots of potential for tomorrow but not ready today.

Unfortunately, there will be less innings available this weekend than there was last weekend. Stay tuned.:popcorn:

Home team 27 innings and visiting team only 24?

Bruin, since the home team doesn't bat in the bottom of 9th when leading, I'd say you have that guess backwards.

Can't elaborate but let's just say, the starting pitchers will need to go deeper into their games this weekend.

Bruin, since the home team doesn't bat in the bottom of 9th when leading, I'd say you have that guess backwards.

Can't elaborate but let's just say, the starting pitchers will need to go deeper into their games this weekend.

LOL. I'm sure we can handle that without a problem.

Hear several players that normally travel did not make this trip. I am in FL and will see who is on the field before I say names for sure. If someone knows more please say.

What's going on.

Go Vols

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back