Official South Carolina at Tennessee Game 3 Thread - 2 PM - ESPN3

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
WATCH: TBA

LISTEN: http://www.utsports.com/collegesportslive/?media=546696

LIVE STATS: http://www.utsports.com/gametracker...ol=tenn&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&

C7S2MipXwAAR8g0.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Hey everybody! Let me open my posting by *****ing for just a bit...then on to winning baseball!

I hate when our games are on ESPNU as it's not in my cable package, so today I'm blind as a bat....

Hey everybody! Let me open my posting by *****ing for just a bit...then on to winning baseball!

I hate when our games are on ESPNU as it's not in my cable package, so today I'm blind as a bat....

that sux...well, stay tuned...you're not out of the loop completely...and,

GBO!

I figured y'all would have my back....and somebody may show up with a link for a stream of the game from another source. One can hope.

Didn't he get hit on the hand this weekend? Or am I remembering fake news?

Check out Missouri's unis today, they are hideous.

believe you're right...but, didn't know it was that bad...oh, well, just another routine day in the life of a Vol fan...:)

GBO!

I was thinking last night that we would have won the game if we had not given up so many walks. Our pitching was good enough to win and our hitting was there, but we just gave them too many base runners. Hopefully we'll not do that today.

I was thinking last night that we would have won the game if we had not given up so many walks. Our pitching was good enough to win and our hitting was there, but we just gave them too many base runners. Hopefully we'll not do that today.

we had our chances, but...:)

GBO!

We got a good omen going for us today...the Lady Vols just took the third game of their series 5 to 1 to avoid the sweep. Good for them...and maybe a good example for the guys!

VN Store

Back