It's starting to look like playing Cincinnati

StrangeVol

will hurt us as they have sunk to RPI 169 without playing a single top 1 - 50 ranked team. Pretty poor. At least we should be able to add some more Ws to our standing.

Reactions: 1 person
right, but we still have to show up and play the games, no matter who we are playing...take nothing for granted...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
right, but we still have to show up and play the games, no matter who we are playing...take nothing for granted...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will hurt us as they have sunk to RPI 169 without playing a single top 1 - 50 ranked team. Pretty poor. At least we should be able to add some more Ws to our standing.

I think their RPI was even worse before their series at Arkansas State last weekend. They are probably an average team, but you have to win those games. Our OOC SOS won't be great, but we will make up for it in the SEC.

At this point, one in which the Vols have won nothing and haven't for most of a decade, We can't worry about SOS! We should be more worried about grinding out the SEC and securing a birth in the SEC tournament before the end of May or whenever! I'll be satisfied if after eight weeks of the SEC schedule we aren't last or next to last in the East! that will be progress imo! If we could sniff a birth in a regional I'd be ecstatic!

Reactions: 2 people
latest...Cincy beat Kentucky last night 2-1...jus' sayin'...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will they play Sunday? Snow? ☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

Will they play Sunday? Snow? ☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

Gazing into my crystal weather ball...I don't think the Sunday game will be played. Just doesn't look good, unless of course, we have a case of weather person hysteria which happens a lot around here. :crazy:

Sat double header???

I hope they make some adjustments schedule wise. No reason to potentially lose a game.

I was coming here to ask the same thing, need to keep the young arms rolling. Seems they should play a double header tomorrow. It's not like they have to rearrange a camera crew for a live stream.

i was coming here to ask the same thing, need to keep the young arms rolling. Seems they should play a double header tomorrow. It's not like they have to rearrange a camera crew for a live stream.

lol

VN Store

Back