Too early to mean much but WarrenNolan

StrangeVol

.com has us ranked 6 in RPI with the 35th ranked schedule so far. I'm a bit encouraged to see our schedule strength at 35. It seems our competition may have been better than I thought, which is very good. :dance2:

Reactions: 3 people
.com has us ranked 6 in RPI with the 35th ranked schedule so far. I'm a bit encouraged to see our schedule strength at 35. It seems our competition may have been better than I thought, which is very good. :dance2:

Yes, it's early. Memphis beating Ole Miss was a surprise, but they have to keep winning games to help us. The American has some good baseball.

Our goal needs to be to take 2 of 3 from UGA, Auburn, and UK and not get swept by UF and USC.

Last edited:
Yes, it's early. Memphis beating Ole Miss was a surprise, but they have to keep winning games to help us. The American has some good baseball.

Our goal needs to be to take 2 of 3 from UGA, Auburn, and UK and not get swept by UF and USC.

For some reason I think we have a decent shot taking the opening series from SC. We've really shown up so far while SC has mucked around a bit. I'm probably overly optimistic but I think it could happen.

Reactions: 1 person
For some reason I think we have a decent shot taking the opening series from SC. We've really shown up so far while SC has mucked around a bit. I'm probably overly optimistic but I think it could happen.

I agree with this. I've been surprised at the play of USC so far, but keep in mind that three of their losses are to a really good Clemson team.

Let's just hope our bats stay hot!

I agree with this. I've been surprised at the play of USC so far, but keep in mind that three of their losses are to a really good Clemson team.

Let's just hope our bats stay hot!

We think Clemson is pretty good but they lost a series to Wright State at home to start the season. When Coastal won the CWS last year it seemed to have awoken the mid majors. A ton of big series wins so far this season by the mids. Just ask Vandy!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back